Apr 27, 2016 #1 H hldwm Forum Regular Joined Jan 6, 2016 Messages 79 Location china Hi, everyone. I'm a big fan from China. Hope we can have something fun.
Apr 27, 2016 #2 D djbear Forum Legend Joined Jan 21, 2011 Messages 2,900 Location Toronto I have been to China twice but would like to visit for 3 months to teach English as a Second Language - then I would gladly play with you. Get me the job and it will happen.
I have been to China twice but would like to visit for 3 months to teach English as a Second Language - then I would gladly play with you. Get me the job and it will happen.
May 30, 2016 #3 J jdoz Forum Newcomer Joined Feb 2, 2011 Messages 23 Location Canada how big?ha,i'm chinese,maybe we can chat~
Jun 5, 2016 #4 J joeywan Forum Newcomer Joined Jul 22, 2013 Messages 1 Location xian I'm from Nanjing. And you?
Jun 5, 2016 #5 PikaQ Forum Regular Joined Sep 22, 2013 Messages 37 Location China wow,ur location is Xi'an
Jun 5, 2016 #6 1 1164120125 Forum Regular Joined Aug 5, 2015 Messages 45 Location USA haha!It is not easy to find Chinese here,I am from Shenyang!
Jun 7, 2016 #7 S stevkate152 Forum Newcomer Joined Jun 7, 2016 Messages 2 Location Portland USA China is too big....
Jun 10, 2016 #8 deaddirty Forum Elite Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 12,384 Location UK all new chinese members.
Jul 21, 2016 #9 P passer Forum Newcomer Joined Jul 21, 2016 Messages 2 Location China i'm form Chongqing^^
Jul 27, 2016 #10 G gaycorpse Forum Regular Joined May 12, 2012 Messages 36 Location shanghai hi hope we can chat and meet
Jul 28, 2016 #11 H hldwm Forum Regular Joined Jan 6, 2016 Messages 79 Location china gaycorpse said: hi hope we can chat and meet Click to expand... Only if you're muscle victim hehehehe
gaycorpse said: hi hope we can chat and meet Click to expand... Only if you're muscle victim hehehehe