Face Stripped, Cock and Balls Cut off

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Old set from Mexico cartel wars still among my favourties off all time so worth a repost to kick off the new COVID week.

Just 18 days remaining until Christmas when we will unleash our wildest collections in the entire insane, turbulent and very mortal year 2020. :Christmas Tree::Merry Xmas:

Christmas is the busiest time of the year on our forums this has been a tradition since the day we first launched online so we hope you will join us for the celebrations.

Also our Cutest Dead Guy of the year competition starts in just a couple of days so prepare your models and dead boyfriends and show their beauty to the world for everyone to enjoy in the years to come.

Meatpie:
How difficult is it to deface a dead man? Looks like it would be be an intricate, slow process. Something just anybody couldn't do.
I don't recall any vids on CDG showing this but maybe I missed it. Have we had any?

Thatt balls just so hottttt to bite.... the cock looked kinda big... great skin!! Handsome face. What a waste.... i will keep that cock and balls inside my boxer forever!!!!!!!!

Back