May 19, 2015 #1 Male4DarkPlay Forum Regular Joined May 20, 2009 Messages 111 Location Southern California, USA
May 19, 2015 #2 HangTime Forum Resident Joined Jun 29, 2009 Messages 954 Location Central Florida What a HOT victim!
May 20, 2015 #4 C Cake1234 Forum Newcomer Joined May 20, 2015 Messages 2 Location ShangHai in China GOOD
May 20, 2015 #5 Dark Fader Forum Regular Joined Oct 24, 2014 Messages 466 Location USA It always gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling between my legs when I see Ellis dead or dying! He does it better than anybody else except maybe two other guys I know, who would pretty much be on par with him
It always gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling between my legs when I see Ellis dead or dying! He does it better than anybody else except maybe two other guys I know, who would pretty much be on par with him
May 21, 2015 #7 P paolorx Forum Regular Joined Sep 30, 2010 Messages 112 Location milan italy May be a good idea collect here the numerous photos and video of Ellis. Who has?
May 22, 2015 #8 B bearhunter44 Forum Regular Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 256 Location united states love to watch him die,my favorite is when he is stabbed in the heart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!