Earlys' Indian Raids

Early

Forum Regular
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
113
Location
USA
On the Great Plains in the 1860's the Comanche were brutal when raiding home-steaders. I have to do some adjusting of the images to post because it happen to families. One family was posed on the boardwalk of the main street in Denver, naked, cut up, and scalped to aid in recruiting soldiers.

The young man and his father were returning form the barn for breakfast after milking the cow and feeding the horses. They didn't make it back to the cabin. A squaw, brought along for the purpose, stripped that pants from the bodies and would collect and pack the loot from the cabin while the Indians had their fun raping and abusing the family.

91DTabTeenFather.jpg
 
I thought the dual tone looked more accurate. Here is color. Notice that a late arrow penetrated the bladder and urine is seeping out through the wound.

91abTeenFather.jpg
 
I revert to the original series where the boy is with his father returning from the barn for breadkfast after milking the cow and feeding the horse. Of course I aged him to 18 for the original post of the dead father and son.

11atalkingWalking.jpg
 
Attack!

The boy sees arrows in his father and is unable to breath himself. He drops to his knees only to see the Chief Quana staring at him with bow poised.

12aWalkingShot.jpg
 
Quana launches the fatal arrow into the boy and joins the others in the cabin. In the Northern Plains, 800 Scandinavian settlers were killed in one day. The other 30,000 fled to the east.

13!theRaid.jpg
 
DYING IN THE ARMS OF AN INDIAN

He was stirred by the screaming of his sisters from the cabin. His right lung was filling with blood and it was hard to breath. He remembered the squaw taking his pants. BUT there was an Indian all over him! His ass hurt. He was being strangled by a strong hand. He felt weak, overpowered. He knew he was being killed by this skinny Indian. He had seen with his father what had happened to the Barkers earlier that year. It was futile, he would die like them.

94ABlegbuttfuckedalive.jpg

Would you like to see this happen to him alive, or dead? What about the father?
 
The Comanche lasted a long time on the Great Plains, one of the last tribes to agree to go to Oklahoma. They loved to rape and butcher the farm families. One of their quirks was to pry the eyes out of the dead, and naked, corpses and place them around the area looking at the scene. Yes, many a young boy or girl were used as sex toys. One game was to tie a young person, naked, to a tree or post and see how many arrows they could shoot into him without killing him or her. Fun, huh? Hmm, not fun for the victim.
 
Big Dreams End

John Parker and Emily Foster had agreed to be be married soon. John's father had worked with him to set things up for farming. John had claimed a home stead site and was visiting it to plan the cabin location and field separation when a group of Comanche spotted him alone in the field. Now, here he lies. His horse is stolen. He was shot through with arrows, stripped naked, butt fucked while he died, played with and scalped. Next come the flies and maggots, the buzzards, the coyotes and all that will remain will be a bleached skeleton.

97abafterEye.jpg
 
These are really sexy looking Early. I forgot how sexy they were.
 
I often wonder what I would have felt if I had been in a position, as an Indian or a non-American soldier or a cartel member etc., to kill anyone I was ordered to and do whatever I wanted to accomplish the job. No restrictions involved. I can play with the graphic images, but what if it were the real thing, the soft, warm body, the totally limp form, any orifice available to mess with. Like the 15 year old Honduran beheaded by the soldiers. Had I been in charge, I wouldn't just have taken the shirt and shoes or sandals off, but the pants also and had him cut to pieces naked before the camera. Would I?
 
I'll start a new thread with this about hangings or something. He has a more realistic depiction of a dead dick and balls.

1000aDavidDeadM3G4.jpg
 
I often wondered if Male Indians fucked white males. I think it is possible.

OUTLAWBIKER
 
Early. What happens? I waiting to see a young soldier or officer of the US Cavalry killed by the indians.
 
Outlawbiker, reading the story of Cynthia Ann Parker, kidnapped by Comanches at nine, it explains about the treatment of the white captives and the farm massacres. They took so much liberty with the victims that I would not be surprised about "he'n and he'n". Back at their own camps, their conduct was honorable.
 
Back
Top