Do gay guys like going 2 prison?

Guys.
I'm sorry you two guys had to spend time in correctional institutions. I'm not sure why Chad had to go, ten days seems a small amount to serve out of a 6 month sentence and it would have seems more sensible for the whole to be suspended.
And Stustustugoo, to send anyone down for defending himself against attempted rape is totally unacceptable irrespective of whether or not the court felt the response was disproportionate or not. I have little doubt that a woman in such a position would have been treated differently. Homophobia rules.

it was very unfair
 
No prison but I'm pretty used to spending time in jail. I've actually formed the ability to pick stuff up, soap included, with my feet as to avoid bending over. In my experience, I'm usually the only one stuck in the place who gives a damn about how they look. Every now and then a cute guy would show up but he would be gone no more than a day later. I usually tried to get in good standing with the staff and get on work detail so I could just work the time away. The time I wasn't at work I was usually reading a book. I was even highlighted by other inmates for the way I would just lay in my cot and read upwards of three books in a day. Books and work are what got me through my time incarcerated. The guards typically liked me because they could offload work on me.

I'm jealous of the people who got thrown in a cell with somebody they're attracted to and they just fucked away.
 
Last edited:
I would agree rather work time go faster.
I'm not gay so no sexual activity 4 me.
 
Back
Top