Boy's who have played dead for me

Your post . . . this is something that we can be truly thankful for on this Turkey Day. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Thanks! Yes, I am very grateful that I have been able to act out on my fantasies and kinks!! I know alot of people cannot......

Cole is the hottest. The straight asian boy is hot too. Would be great to share some videos in addition to photos!

Hello all my brothers! So, many of you know I have had a thread going since 2015 of boys who have played dead for me.

This was the thread: https://cutedeadguys.net/threads/got-a-boy-to-play-dead-for-me.44393/ - it had over 102,000 views!!

Unfortunately - the pics have since disappeared.......... so I am now creating a new thread.......... I hope you all like and enjoy!

As I get boys to play who are willing to take pics - I will continue to post them!
You lucky man. All those hot dudes you've played with. I can't find anyone in SoCal to play that role for me <sigh>.

so, this is my boy Cole....... he has played dead for me many times! BUT - whats truly amazing about Cole is - he can play dead and I can fuck him - and he just lies there dead and has no reaction at all.......... probably the closest I will ever get to fucking a true dead person!!!

I’m a huge fan! So hot, his body is perfect for naked, dead poses, he looks so exciting and inviting … and the fact you can fuck him while he plays dead and it’s like you’re fucking necro = boner

I had another boy come over and play dead last nite........but, this time........ and for the first time ever that this has happened to me - he took some sleeping pills and fell asleep !!! I have had other boys offer to take sleeping pills too - and this is the first time that I have actually played with someone who has actually taken them and was REALLY out. He also loses consciousness for a few minutes with poppers - so, thats how it started too -so, the first pics are him "ragged"...... Evantually - he just fell completely asleep and was out!!!!!! Tons of fun !!!!!

I had another boy come over and play dead last nite........but, this time........ and for the first time ever that this has happened to me - he took some sleeping pills and fell asleep !!! I have had other boys offer to take sleeping pills too - and this is the first time that I have actually played with someone who has actually taken them and was REALLY out. He also loses consciousness for a few minutes with poppers - so, thats how it started too -so, the first pics are him "ragged"...... Evantually - he just fell completely asleep and was out!!!!!! Tons of fun !!!!!
OMG... hotttt "dead" one ... very inviting and sexually suggestive

you lucky man!

Back