Boy's who have played dead for me

AAAANNDDDDD........... Death Stare boy came back recently too!!! Here are some pics and vids for everyone to enjoy!
Thanks so much for sharing, such a night dessert for me

So many smooth young butts to nuzzle and sniff and lick and taste. :tognue2: Thanks.

I can’t get enough of these boy butts. My nose twitches. My tongue licks my lips. My mouth salivates. My face in their butts. Their butts in my face. Open wide, boy. My butthole fantasies fulfilled. I want them all. So young. So smooth. :come and get me::hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob::yummy2:

I can’t get enough of these boy butts. My nose twitches. My tongue licks my lips. My mouth salivates. My face in their butts. Their butts in my face. Open wide, boy. My butthole fantasies fulfilled. I want them all. So young. So smooth. :come and get me::hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob::yummy2:
Thanks !

Here's recent pics of me playing dead with James - who has recently popped up again in my life! Many of you may remember James - he is in my original pics from this post - thin & good looking guy with big feet on the bed with the blue sheets. Though, now, 7 + years later - he is older and ALOT fatter! haha. Then again - I am fat too........so........... hahaha

Omg both of you are super hot :drool:

Omg both of you are super hot :drool:
Appreciate the reply......... sorry it took me months to reply back.........but, of course, i have been BLOCKED from getting on CDG for about 3 months now....... and finally back on now because of the "sale" going on........

AAAANNDDDDD........... Death Stare boy came back recently too!!! Here are some pics and vids for everyone to enjoy!

too hot! my cock wants to squirt without touching when i see this!!!!

Back