Bow down 2 your leaders

I was only kidding I don't believe in putting sheets or rags or towels over my head.just hats
 
you are funny as hell dude, lol lol
your a trip!!!!!!!!!!:aha:
im glad we are getting along now, you really seem to be a funny and decent dude.
 

yeah me too, i love hats,
when i am in dallas i am notorious for wearing one of my black stetsons.....
and when in wisconsin , my army hat or my green bay packers hat.....
but i love my stetsons man.
 
SON of a bitch it's cold here
I have b Indianapolis mon early morning
Going b single didget temps.
I'm shure it's even worse were u r.
 
SON of a bitch it's cold here
I have b Indianapolis mon early morning
Going b single didget temps.
I'm shure it's even worse were u r.

well at the moment im in milwaukee, and its minus 6 degrees, so yes, im literally freezing my nuts off! lol
 
Least think were I'm picking up will let me load inside
Tough tarping +chaining+strapping shit down in cold I'm in flatbed
 
NO BIG LOSE U DONT NEED THEM��

SURE THE HELL DO,!!!!!!!!!! LOL
IM A FUCKIN SEXAHOLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! honestly i am! lol
can never get enough ..... lol
 
Least think were I'm picking up will let me load inside
Tough tarping +chaining+strapping shit down in cold I'm in flatbed

damn man, nothing i would want to do, your a tough dude,
 
It's not that bad I been to Mchenry north of chicago + waconda. × beloit



lately u know were that is
 
I thought I had Italian beef sandwich until I had one from Chicago erea there really good there.
 
I thought I had Italian beef sandwich until I had one from Chicago erea there really good there.

alot of the chicago food are to die for, but milwaukee is known and famous for the friday beer battered fishfry, absolutely delicious . i cant leave you a private message, do something to fix this please........
 
Back
Top