Best sex u ever had

I tried stop the dog but damm
Thing tried bite me +he was trained go 4 the balls
 
damn man, quit talkin about your mama that way, she cant help shes a fuckin dog, show the bitch some respect u little queer............
 

and for gods sake, please stop posting family photos of your mother on here, i see u posted the picture of your mama when you were conceived..............we all know that u are the product of some random gang bang, must be tough not knowing which of her pimps are your father....
 
Last edited:
Interesting how far afield this thread has gone. Back to the original question. I must say that for 34 years I was married to a woman - and now I say I am 100% gay except for one woman.

The best sex I ever had, was in Capetown. I was making my first trip to Africa and one of my friends had been corresponding with a guy from Sudan. He had me corresponding with him too for about a year before my trip. Well, once I knew I was going, we agreed to meet and he liked Capetown so I agreed to rent an apartment with him for a week. We really got along well and had a wonderful week together. one night we were just so intimate, he kept shouting OH GOD and neither one of us wanted to stop. He had applied before I met him to move to my country but was denied and by the time he and I were together I had met my current partner and was in the midst of sponsoring him to move. If I had had my way, I would have spent the rest of my life with that Sudanese guy.
 
Back
Top