Guest viewing is limited

Beating heart cut out

I want to eat a freshly harvested heart and feel it beating in my belly.
 
I want to eat a freshly harvested heart and feel it beating in my belly.

I want to feel it beating in my mouth and between the soles of my big feet!!!!!!!!
 
Love Brazilian prisons. The scum just begging to have their pumps removed from their bodies. It’s like a big buffet . I want to eat these hearts so bad. Probably still beating for a coke addict. A heart can beat for up to half an hour if he’s on coke because it stimulates it. so if your gonna rip a boys ticker out coke him up before you do
 
He's a cutie and so sexy...even before they began to carve.

he's an incredibly healthy young man and its horrible to see such meat wasted. I want my victim to be be more muscular than him but I want thim to stay alive right up until that moment where he watches his own heart being removed. It amazes me his torso is practically ripped open and he's still conscious, you can see the rich red blood squirting from his chest cavity .. And his heart.. omg I have never cummed so hard. It was still trying to beat right up till the end of the footage. Even stabbed to his collar you can catch it quivering trying to beat in the last few seconds..

Thats a strong and healthy heart gone to waste. he should of ate it, I would of ate it. I wanna reach through the screen and ram my face into it and chew it apart it looks delicious
 
Back
Top