Brutal Headshoot in War - Gaza

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
أحمد نبيل أبو عقل (Ahmed Nabil Abu Aqel), 25

When you see skulls actually breached like that, it makes them seem as fragile as eggshells.

Muslim Palestinians are vermin its got nothing todo with stealing anything. They seemingly coexisted until the Muslims aided Hitler's in massacring Jews so they could be alone in the region. People can't understand the sheer irony here that 70 years on it's the nazi sympathising vermin themselves hunted like dogs. Humanity is only In question when Muslims are losing something they themselves started. this has nothing to with Israel because it wasn't even there when this started. It's just the excuse to continue trying to kill millions of innocent people because they are not Muslim enough. This time 70 years ago calling one of these liars a Palestinian would have been no more than an insult. Theyve really bought into the fantasy to suit their own ends. Horrid "civilisation" if you could even call it that behind their fully supported world renowned terrorism group of a government they elect and supported in their efforts to kill Jews. Hamas is only aim is not for peace, it is to kill...

anyone can argue with me what they THINK is right from channel 4, BBC and sky news liberalist reporting tactics but this is a subject I know too well and there is nothing innocent about the people of GAZA. The city who's owner before 2001 wasn't the Palestinians but Egyptians. People buy into the sympathy vote that Muslims try to achieve when they lose. So many similarities to this in so many countries across every continent of the world. There comes a time whereby you have to stop blaming the other 6 billion people in the world and wonder whether the 1.5b that this is always happening to are indeed the source of the problem in the first place

The guy is so hot.. there's no information on him but I can tell how it is.. another mindless young savage who thought he can go around trying to kill armed police and soldiers without repercussion. I'm not saying the IDF don't commit crimes buts it's very rare and it is strange to me that people think so flippantly they've just shot this bloke in the head for no reason at all. These are a religion of people that seem to not fathom an understanding of the fact that their murderous intentions have consequences

I wish to one day see peace but Muslims don't know the meaning of the word and the hate is too strong for all Jews. I hate the idea that PAlestine can only be Arab/Muslims to them and a Palestinian so... I know in reality that's never been true and won't be no matter how they try to cry genocide victim... again... ironic. The most ironic thing is if I said the UK is a Christian country I would be seen as racist by the very people that support the Palestinian dream, if said England should be a white mans country like they think Palestinian Arab then again those same people would far cry the word racist. It's amazing to me that such an abhorrent view is endorsed and accepted when the racists who think like this are not white
Israel is a lovely country. Gaza isn't too bad with its 5 star hotels but shhhh were pretending it's an open Air prison that executes innocent people for no reason

I can't believe people buy that crap... I really can't

Last edited:
I'm impressed by your comment, demon007. It's clear that you've given the issue a great deal of thought, and you understand its complexities.

Jews have been targetted all over the world by Muslims.. It has nothing to do with Palestine and it has nothing to do with land, they are just excuses. These liberalism based news networks become cesspits for hating Muslims everytime the religion OF Judaism is mentioned and the Jewish people as an ethnicity. The amount of poison and venom is unfathomable and I have been privvy to many topics that have happened in this regard. Sometimes right in the middle of it. I am not JEWISH, I have no hertiage to it to my knowledge but I know racism when I see it and I don't nod my head just to conform with the majority when I think what I am seeing is horseshit. I try my best to educate myself on matters I don't understand of importance and feel I've learned enough to say what I do with conviction

Any Muslim would disagree, any islamic sympathist would also but I have rarely found them capable of providing an educated response other than completely ignoring anything I say.

There is a thing called Pallywood. Sometimes when there is an outbreak like the above the same person is spotted.. A girl, a blonde girl of around 10-12. Always in the middle of it. Truely a setup for Palestinian support. instigating violence with IDF and Jews in order to create a story of condemnation against Israel. Belive me... These rat bags would do ANYTHING to get support in their aims.

The Scary thing for me is like with Syria recently... We don't EVER take a step back and assess before we intervene, We never learned from iraq and we never learned from Libya and that is clear from our actions in Syria. ISIS doesn't have to drop a bomb to inflict a chemical attack and make it LOOK like Assad just like Hamas can fire a rocket at the nearest School and just say Israel did it.. We as a country are too ignorant and respond without first knowing the full facts. We often get it wrong for that reason. Muslims can say anything to people in the UK and they are just stupid enough to believe it without question

Back