Eight Men with Cutted Throats

The terror and pain those men must have experienced at the end of their lives is beyond comprehension. Saints preserve us from such a fate. Of course, they may have been involved in activities that any reasonable person should have known would result in no lasting good.

Awesome set. Too bad the killers didn't take a cell phone video for us.

The terror and pain those men must have experienced at the end of their lives is beyond comprehension. Saints preserve us from such a fate. Of course, they may have been involved in activities that any reasonable person should have known would result in no lasting good.

It looked to be a remote location so the screams were unlikely heard by anyone. I'm surprised they cut them inside the car. Aside from making a complete mess of the seats, I would think it would have been easier if they took them out of the car and just did it on the ground somewhere.....

it would have been easier if they took them out of the car and just did it on the ground somewhere

Yeah, but the visual impact of the scene wouldn't have been nearly as great. Lots of executions take place in fields and roads, but this one really catches the eye and feeds the imagination. Awesome! I actually wet-dreamed about it last night.

Hmm. A Honda Pilot. Headrests missing. Airbag literally taped shut. I'll bet it was stolen. Further, I'm guessing a really pissed off soccer-Mom did this to the miscreant youth who took her family truckster.

Anyway, onto the crime scene, and all-important CDGs. What a damn mess, first of all. Dried blood everywhere. And it looks like the "boyz from da hood" were already in their underwear when they were killed. If they had clothes on, there would be more smudging and smearing, and less blood on the underwear. Were they all out joyriding in their underpants? Odd, but I've seen "odder...."

Back