The video was recorded by the killer himself

This is all I know about this murder:
Man agonizing minutes before dying in the bathtub

The video was recorded by the killer himself and shows a guy half naked with the severed neck and hands tied dying in the bathtub.
Victim was left bleeding and slowly dying as the maniacal killer shoots every minute enjoying the situation.

Good video, but has very bad quality and lots of marks of gore sites...
I have the six videos in HD and almost 50 pics of him.
Someone share it with me, but I promise not share it with other people..... SORRY GUYS!!!

Yes, very Fake. A roleplay... Move it to Alive Dudes

I only say the video is in the wrong site. If you dont like my posts avoid it. Nothing more

Of course I avoid them, this was my thread

And Is it. And me, as a user, I have every right to comment

Only posting negatives is not comments, it's sociopathic

Is criticize the quality of video, and say it is fake, is it sociophaty? If was real, maybe would be one of the best videos here

What right do you have to tell me where my post goes.......You deleted all your posts and photos in a huff

Children!
[Is that just a UK phrase? - said half-mockingly but lightly, not meant to be seriously offensive - just realised it could be tkan too seriously!]

Children!
[Is that just a UK phrase? - said half-mockingly but lightly, not meant to be seriously offensive - just realised it could be tkan too seriously!]
Daddy, he started it

A huff because of an unjust expulsion.... So Im only say the verity of the video, nothing more.

Leave it! I prefer no fight. Im better quite. Keep posting for your way and Ill post for my own way.... Regards

You know, it's the damnedest thing... pretty sure I posted here a few minutes ago, 'Maybe I should moderate... :hahahahha:', then come back to find my post is gone.

I was in a good mood, but can get hood real quick if required.

Leave my posts alone.

Be nice or someone will drop a house on you

Back