Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
If you are sick and tired of CDG and want to leave check out these other premium death websites, maybe you can get an erection from them too!
:super happy:

1. BestGore.com

uQOy7nG.jpg

Undoubtedly the most popular gore blog for a while BestGore died when his Canadian owner Mark Marek was arrested for posting the now infamous Luka Magnotta murder video. This blog is now again updated daily.

2. GoreGrish.com

aubnxQn.jpg

Founded by the most active trolls of UncoverReality.com this dark grey forum has a busy flame section but apart from that it's not much fun and it's gore section is unremarkable.

Dead girls are however always appreciated especially if naked.

3. DocumentingReality.com

lnFmG4g.png

Founded by the owner of notorious Nowthatsfuckedup.com DR hasn't changed much both in appearance and content. A $10 membership fee is required if you want to join but it's not worth it and we can send you a free invite anyway.

Original new content is rare on DR and their moderators have been reposting stuff from CDG for years.

4. Deathandreality.com

rtQBMyn.png

Gore blog run by Deathsdoor, one of GoreGasm.com most prolific posters. Dead women rule here, men are disgusting yet he still posts them and I don't know why!

5. Gore2Gasm.com

Ds0qUdO.png

As the name suggest if you need a quick jackoff this is the place. Dead dudes are not welcome here though.

6. The Daily Gore Forums

9nfDfU0.png

Originally started as MalignantReality.com this plain looking forum first went online in 2013 and so far hasn't managed to attract a lot of attention and suffers from a chronic lack of quality posters.

7. elwater.cl

JK4milV.png

Chilean death and gore community.

8. GasmicGore.com

vDiqxTs.png

Started soon after the death of good old GoreGasm.com this red forum is managed by some of its former mods the forums are slow and static with plenty of room to grow.

9. OgrishForum.com

hWzGS5B.png

I admit I am biased here as this is the place I made my very first little steps in the gore world and spent countless hours on during my years as a student. Unfortunately ogrishforum is no longer accepting new members and is not available to guests.

It's owned and kept on life support by the owner of LiveLeak Hayden who has decided not to kill the community for sentimental reasons.

Ogrish will forever live in the hearts of many as it was the most active gore forum back in the day. There wasn't much choice anyway but ogrish was really vibrant and exciting community with lots of new stuff added daily.

10. LifeofDebauchery.com

zot8zn1.png

This gore forum is nearly as old as ogrish unfortunately people have lost interest and while it's still online not much activity there apart from the occasional Google bot.

Fresh

11. DeathAddict.com

8EDH8x4.png

World's newest gore forum opened just a few weeks ago.

I found this group:
nekro.coolpage.biz

Uh, not sure if this is too real or graphic or whatever for this site. If so, sorry..

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

:hat: this is exactly what I needed.

There appears to be a fresh new gore site that just opened up in the past few months. I recall stumbling upon it back in February or March, when it was almost completely void of any content. I thought it wouldn't amount to anything, and forgot about it for a while. Flash forward 4 months or so and it's growing rapidly. Add it please:
https://www.livegore.com/

Back