13-year-old Jayross Brondial shot to death

AnonymousPH

Forum Elite
It happened on September 25, 2017 in my place: Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines. Killings are happening again in Pasay! Okay, I have to take care of myself because that boy, who had clean records, was mistargeted by the gunman. The real target is supposedly a drug dealer, who lives nearby. Justice for him. :(

Here's the original description:
13-year-old boy shot to death outside Pasay home

A 13-year-old boy was shot and killed outside his Pasay City home Sunday afternoon [September 25, 2017], according to a report on GMA 7 news program "24 Oras Weekend".

Victim Jayross Brondial was sitting outside his home at around 2 p.m. when a motorcycle-riding gunman drove up and opened fire.

"Paglabas ko ng pinto, bigla na lang may nagpaputok, tumakbo ako," [When I opened the door, suddenly someone fired shots, I ran away] recounted Jayross' mother, Rosanna. "Pero hindi ko po alam na anak ko ang babarilin. Kasi nakita ko, sa kapitbahay namin nakatutok ang baril." [However, I didn't know that my son would be shot. Because, I saw that my neighbor was being held at gunpoint.]

"Paglabas ko ulit... nakabulagta na ang anak ko diyan," [When I got out again... my son was laid down on the ground] she added. "Sumigaw pa nga yung ang anak ko na wala siyang kasalanan, ba't daw siya ina-ano." [My son yelled that he didn't do anything wrong, why he was being targeted.]

Jayross was rushed to hospital, but he unfortunately expired before he could receive treatment.

While police investigators recovered six .45 caliber slugs and three casings from the crime scene, they have yet to discover the motive for the shooting.

These were Jayross' Facebook accounts: https://www.facebook.com/jayross.brondial & https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011743374401

News video:
Transcription:
Jiggy Manicad (anchor): A suspect on a motorcycle viciously shot 13-year-old boy in front of his house. Dano Tingcungco, exclusively reporting.
Dano Tingcungco (reporter): Rosanna Brondial did not expect that today, only her 13-year-old Jayross' school ID will be served as her memory for her son. At around 2:00 PM, Jayross was sitting outside his house when he was shot by a man wearing black jacket and riding on a motorcycle. Rosanna did not see the shooting. But, she heard four gunshots, including Jayross' plea to the killer. According to her children's statement, the gun was pointed on the other place. But in the end, Jayross was hit.
Rosanna Brondial: My son was sitting there. When I opened the door, suddenly someone fired shots, I ran away. However, I didn't know that my son would be shot. Because, I saw that my neighbor was being held at gunpoint. When I got out again... my son was laid down on the ground. My son yelled that he didn't do anything wrong, why he was being targeted.
Dano Tingcungco (reporter): Jayross was rushed to the hospital, but he did not make it alive. When SOCO (Scene of the Crime Operatives) investigated the place, three casing and .45 caliber slugs were recovered [from the crime scene]. The police are determining the motive for Jayross' murder. His mother has a message to the killer.
Rosanna Brondial: I hope that he will rot in jail and die. My son had no wrongdoings. Why did he do to him?
Dano Tingcungco (reporter): Dano Tingcungco, reporting on 24 Oras [24 Hours].

Funeral video:

Last edited:
This is appalling!!!

Anyone can see just by looking at the clothing and sneakers he is wearing that he is a good and innocent kid!!

Back