★ Cutest Dead Guy of 2022 ★ [►POST YOUR CANDIDATES HERE◄ ]

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
PopularHomelyKingfisher-size_restricted.gif

Hi everyone and welcome to our annual cutest dead guy of the year competition where everyone is welcome to submit their candidates for dead model of the year.

Please keep in mind that this thread is only for preliminary discussion and selection before the offical poll which will open in two weeks so hurry up!

Difficult choice, I know. :Merry Xmas:

So many beautiful, gorgeous fit guys perfect creations of nature become naked corpses in morgue this year.

Some famous others less so but now everyone has equal chance to become a true CDG legend.

I posted thousands of dead guys in 2022, not hundreds but thousands.

So come on show us your favourites for 2022 ! :cheerswine:

Thanks metal for this very hot selection difficult choice the naked one is insane I will probably go for him.

Will be adding my favourites tomorrow.

Of course I choose this one. Died in April 2022. I think is the best dude I found this year (maybe one of my best finds overall)

Behind his insane gains laid intense pains, the kind in his mind only a rope would have solved. I feel so bad for him, but his sexy hanging body is so irresistible that I feel thankful for the gorgeous death photo on display.

WHAT WAS HIS NAME THOUGH? I need to look his socials up.

Behind his insane gains laid intense pains, the kind in his mind only a rope would have solved. I feel so bad for him, but his sexy hanging body is so irresistible that I feel thankful for the gorgeous death photo on display.

WHAT WAS HIS NAME THOUGH? I need to look his socials up.

Wow, does any body have more of him?😍
There are no more photos. The original source was removed due to censorship months ago, and it was a rare source.
If no one from other websites made me a copy paste, this case should only be here in CDG, in the SR

Here's my candidate. Indeed, he deserve to be a Cute Dead Guy 2022. A Ukranian Soldier corpse he died last July 19, 2022. Having trouble to search his name since it's under Ukranian style letters.
Def this guy, where's our autopsy of this dude lol

Back