Opasan big Collection

0pasan

Forum Resident
3291 images in a rar file. I will send you link via PM if you ask me, but you must post here at least 3 HR morgue images or 3 unseen video clips from morgue.

Here

Look whos back

We will let you return as forum elite user so browse or new imgaes and videos in the Secret Room.

Post your link there or send via pm and we will enjoy ourselves and share as we always have done for years, you know a lot of people like you here and the guys know you as a good poster.

Just don't post on Johanna's site because the moment I see you post there you are gone from here.

Here is a morgue pic for you, hope new

hi hi hi... love both of you :sm (26):
here's a peace of my morgue/slab collection:

I don't know what you mean frangel...great pics btw

I dont have many new pics to share.
I'll try to post classic ones.

Last edited:
classics? some were new to me? can we see more classics like this?

I guess I somehow missed them. I did't have fourth dude, first row and 2 other dudes.

Sorry

I suck I have not posted in ages and I apologize to all. Hope this fits the bill. I was going to sort them out but I have a conference I have to get to and wanted to upload these first. Hope you like em. If any are reposts I am sorry. To be honest I have not been here much lately to know what is new and not. Cheers.

thanks man couple a new ones in your set too

Opasan got you all posting !

Good collection.I need it!

lol , Great Pics, I want get more, :)

Last edited by a moderator:
nice pics - I wonder if I am having a heart attack my left side of my chest hurts and my left arm is killing me - lol If I die well it was fun thanks - but if I dont I will be back - LOL

Back