Insane suicide method with huge sword attached to furniture

I would have been so interested to hear him explain why he chose this method. His thought processes were no doubt scrambled, but still, he might have shared some fascinating reasons for this sword-and-bookshelf route.

I would have been so interested to hear him explain why he chose this method. His thought processes were no doubt scrambled, but still, he might have shared some fascinating reasons for this sword-and-bookshelf route.

He was probably an engineer......

I'd have two questions about this. How long did he lay there, trapped under the bookshelf with a sword stuck in his chest, suffering till the last breath? Also, what caused the apparent wounds lower down on his abdomen? I don't see any additional blades attached to the shelf. So what caused those wounds?

How long did he lay there, trapped under the bookshelf with a sword stuck in his chest, suffering till the last breath?

I think we have good reason to believe, judging by the sword's point of entry, that this guy didn't linger. In fact, I would bet he died almost instantly. As for the abdominal marks, I can't tell what they are.

Back