22 yr old tongue pushed all out hanger

proton

Forum Regular
From the Czech Republic. 22 yr old had hanged himself in the bathroom. Since it is an old construction house, then the shower rod was made from a much more solid thick steel pipe, as oppose to the modern aluminum hollow types and was attached by going almost all the way through the brick wall. Making it possible to hold with ease any body weight. (good old solid construction techniques... they don't build houses for mere mortals like that anymore LOL). No reason for the suicide in the police report was given. But what is most interesting about all this, is just how bulging all out his tongue became. Interesting if it was pushed out right away as he dropped or was slowly pushed out by his body postmortem, only after he was dead.

Is this real or fake? o_O
The police report number is real, so are the skin and tongue colour. On Russian paid site there are more pics of him at the scene and the morgue (as said by the admins there and written in the discussion section by other paid members who saw them) and there is discussion about this case at one Czech language reality site (I used google translator for both). So I have no idea why it would be fake and was moved by administrators to the alive section. But whatever. Their site after all. Just strange. PS. I do not have a paid account here so it may be weeks or months before I am allowed to log in again and reply. A note for all to keep in mind.

Back