Summertime...perfect for some outdoor gay BDSM

He's really nice. Thanks, Meatpie! I notice some whip marks on his thighs when you embiggen the picture.

Make those stakes nice & deep, and he won't be leaving of his own free will anytime soon. Looks like he's staked out in a dry stream bed. He better hope it doesn't rain. :tognue2:

Interesting post. Wild wild west TV show did something similar to hero James West. He was staked down with wet leather straps out in the desert. The straps shorten as they dry. I think they strapped his neck to make him asphyxiate.

For this guy here. the wet leather strap treatment on this balls would be cool. Use a time lapse video to show the flesh slowly stretch. For drama, use a bar to keep the ankles separated. Tie the hands to horses or an SUV. Giddy up the horses or gun the engine. Camera close up of the guy's face as he gets the sensation of having his hard cock and balls ripped off. Bright red streams of blood spurt into the air. Maybe he cums...

Tie the hands to horses or an SUV. Giddy up the horses or gun the engine. Camera close up of the guy's face as he gets the sensation of having his hard cock and balls ripped off. Bright red streams of blood spurt into the air. Maybe he cums...

I'd cum for sure.

I have a cowboy hot tub. It is a 150 gallon horse trough with a heater on it. I can lay flat in it. In the summer time after midnight when all the stars are out. I put on my boots and leather jeans, leather shirt, and leather jacket and go sit in my hot tub for a couple of house.. I have something to drink on the table beside. the tub. I rub my cock inside my slimy leather jeans till I cum. I do it slowly. When my leathers get too fucked up I buy more on E bay. I like used leathers because I also get off wearing other guys gear.

OUTLAWBIKER

Back