Good-looking 30 yo Antonio Osni Marcon eletrocutado

mr.stustustugoo will be very happy :winner::stroke: :)

OMG .. Really? Thanks phyz .. Big juicy delicious feet on a hot delicious dude. Wow ...

And as Scott said, stu .. This should keep you going for a loonngg time. Lol

This photographer was definitely a footie .. The set looks like they were taken for a foot sex site. Incredible.

YOU ARE BOTH CORRECT!
OH MY GOD, DID I EVER JUST SHOOT ONE HELL OF A MEGA LOAD OF STICKEY MASSIVE AMOUNT OF MY MAN JIZZ, DEEP FROM INSIDE MY BIG BALLS!!!!!
RICKEYS GOT A STICKEY DICKEY, GRRRR, GROWL, HOWL!!!!!:rude_footfetish::totally hot::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load:

I just came back for another look .. The guy who removed his shoes and took the pics definitely had a motive. If he didn't jizzz in his pants right there, he went home pulled up the pics. No doubt!!!
:load:load:load:load:
Jizzity jizz jizzzz
Ohhhh yeahhhh!!!!

just rubbed out my second load today to this most awesome and manly studs sole meat! grrrrrrrrr

thank you very much!
soft soles my God I can not resist this
I'll have to drop a load of cum

Hot Guy and hot feet!!! If only there were a couple of shots with his socks still on. I wonder what the reasoning was behind taking off his boots and socks other than secretly wanting to catch a nice deep whiff.

I'm with you Stu... Oooooo Cumming all over his fucking...BARE.... FEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Back