Using passed out mates and their feet as photo subjects

So awesome, I would love to see him try to make him make a pose like make him sit or half of his body out of the bed. His leg or feet crossed.

You are so lucky <3

And for those of you asked me to take pics of his feet in socks...here he is.
I loved fucking these soles!

Looks like he's pissed or shat himself a bit in a couple of the b&ws - thst's hot as hell for me!
Can you take more of him in his underwear, in colour? All angles - front, back, sides, up legs, looking inside. And if his undies are a bi wet or dirty so much the better - not that he'll have much control of the matter one way or the other :)

Looks like he's pissed or shat himself a bit in a couple of the b&ws - thst's hot as hell for me!
Can you take more of him in his underwear, in colour? All angles - front, back, sides, up legs, looking inside. And if his undies are a bi wet or dirty so much the better - not that he'll have much control of the matter one way or the other :)

I have taken a few more of him in underwear. He was wearing boxers but I put a couple of see through underwear on him after he was out for the count.

I will post.

Nice touch, man!

I didn't tell the dude anything about your message or the other messages a few guys requested.

It was hot as hell putting the toe tags on his limp feet!

I will upload a few more pics of the special requests for toe tags and foot stickers.

Another request for a foot message on the dude's unconscious feet

And another foot message request spread on both soles: Hope you enjoy this Blacktie...

Attachments

• DSC_0033KO.jpg
    DSC_0033KO.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC_0033KO_request.jpg
    DSC_0033KO_request.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 60
Here is another couple of pics and a close up of his knocked out ass.
I didn't see any shit in his underwear but his asshole was quite "juicy", DEMS, since you asked...

Attachments

• 0057_KO2.jpg
    0057_KO2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC_0023KO.jpg
    DSC_0023KO.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 61
Here is another couple of pics and a close up of his knocked out ass.
I didn't see any shit in his underwear but his asshole was quite "juicy", DEMS, since you asked...

Sorry DEMS, I meant Deaddirty's comment about whether the dude shat himself after I knocked him out...

Thanks Sleepforce! In some of the pics it looks as if his underwear is damp underneath his balls, but I guess it was just a trick of the light.

HOT!!! Hope you enjoyed owning him!

I enjoyed every second of it, Blacktie.

Thanks for your and other people's suggestions about the foot messages and toe tags. The dude and his feet were owned in an epic way!!!

I have some more pics of him and his feet and will post here.

for those who wanted to see the dude at the start of the session

People asked me to post more of the dude at the beginning of the session- when he was first knocked out. Here he is before I took off his boxers and humiliated him by dressing him in a see-through slip. I love doing this to a masculine straight guy. Enjoy.

Attachments

• DSC_0005KO2.jpg
    DSC_0005KO2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC_0005KO2b.jpg
    DSC_0005KO2b.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0038KO2.jpg
    DSC_0038KO2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC_0040KO1_b&W.jpg
    DSC_0040KO1_b&W.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC_0056_hand.jpg
    DSC_0056_hand.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 48
and here he is losing trousers and socks...

Attachments

• DSC_0012KO1.jpg
    DSC_0012KO1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC_0014KO.jpg
    DSC_0014KO.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC_0016KO.jpg
    DSC_0016KO.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 86
Dressing the dude in a see-through slip and making him my little slut for the night

Love seeing a straight dad ending up like this...

Attachments

• DSC_0026KO3.jpg
    DSC_0026KO3.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC_0070KO.jpg
    DSC_0070KO.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC_0070KOb&w.jpg
    DSC_0070KOb&w.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 40
Very nie, though his taste in boxers isn't the best.

Very nie, though his taste in boxers isn't the best.

I agree with you deaddirty
In some way it turns me on that he came to the session dressed in these boxers, only to end up in a see-through slip.
Loved dressing him up in different underwear without his consent. The dude said he thinks real men should only wear boxers so it was a great revenge to dress him like that and expose his juicy ass.
He was definitely asking for it!...

Nothing wrong with boxers but one can wear better ones than those.

Back