Using passed out mates and their feet as photo subjects

Subject 3 : knocked him out and owned his soles

Hi guys

Thank you for your comments.

Here are a few photos I took of a guy I knocked out recently.

I knocked him out with pills and alcohol after he had a shower. I love them clean and ready to be played with.

I like this guy because he is masculine and strong but willing to be knocked out cold and played with.

I loved moving him around the bed and playing with his feet. I fucked his soles twice that night and massaged my cum into his feet.

I am meeting this dude again soon and I plan to stick some messages over his soles while he is unconscious. Just to own him and his feet...

Send me any messages you want to stick over his soles when he sleeps for me again, and I'll see what I can do.

Sleepforce

How long did he slept? Would be great to if we could see his gorgeous face!

Hi Jerryjane
He slept for about 8 hours but during the first three he was at his most unconscious-very little response when I probed his soles and quite limp.
Sorry for not showing his face in full view but we agreed I will not share pics that identify him.
Let me know if you want me to stick any message over his soles when I knock him out next time.

Nice photo set and amazing feet! What size are they?

Hi Blacktie
I love this guy's feet too. I checked his shoes and they were 43 (EU size). I suppose that's something like 10 (US size).
Let me know if you have a message you want me to stick over his soles when I have my next session with him.
I so love owning passed out guys' feet. It makes them look so helpless

how old is this dude? any chance of you taking video instead of pictures?

Hi badjohnny25
He is 38 and a dad and he claims to be straight- which made me even more horny when I knocked him out.
Sorry but I don't have a decent video camera and generally I prefer taking photos of the subject rather than video.
Let me know if you want to "own" this dude with a message over his soles. I am planning to knock him out again soon.
Take care
Sleepforce

Is it a usual combo of xanax and wine? Man, I would love to "own" him too. The hairy chest looking good. Please knock out him over and over again!

Is it a usual combo of xanax and wine? Man, I would love to "own" him too. The hairy chest looking good. Please knock out him over and over again!

Yes, Xanax and wine work a treat on him.
I love his hairy chest too. Nothing like a masculine guy with a strong hairy chest knocked the fuck out!...

Hi Blacktie
I love this guy's feet too. I checked his shoes and they were 43 (EU size). I suppose that's something like 10 (US size).
Let me know if you have a message you want me to stick over his soles when I have my next session with him.
I so love owning passed out guys' feet. It makes them look so helpless

Good size :) Dropped you a line in your inbox!

Back