All quiet on Scotland The pics are from Dale Farm in England where gypsies are being evicted It is not normal

What a case of media hype! A few traveller/gypsies who were offered alternative sites locally, and have homes in Ireland were breaking the law by building on green belt land without planning permission. They cost the law abiding tax payer millions in long drawn out legal wrangling which finally they lost so now they're fighting last ditch stand withh the help of any left wing loony who cares to crawl out of the woodwork (and there's always some) Most don't care about the travellers, it's just an excuse to make trouble. The usual suspects are all there, Save the Lesbian Polar Bear etc etc. The burning caravans were set alight by the protesters themselves. This is one tiny site of 60 - 80 'people' and in
no way represents England/Britain as a whole.

It's like the rioting in August; It was seen as a sign of society crumbling, but in Manchester a lot of people arrested were middle class students, not disenfranchised youths. Reports of the Manchester Gay Village being attacked was also blown out of proportion. I've seen more damage after gay pride...

Platinum is right. These so called travellers or gypsies only abide by the law when it suits them but expect everybody to protect their rights. They deal only in cash and pay little if any tax, yet drive posh cars and have gold coming out of their ears or high quality ceramics at £100 per plate.

They have caused untold misery to the law abiding residents and leave a terrible mess in the neighbourhood - not to mention the crimes that they commit. Believe me, I've lived near to one of these camps and it's awful. Even the ones in social housing don't give a shit about anybody but themselves.

Many "travellers" on this particular site own homes and land in Ireland (so they're not even British) which they either leave boarded up or they rent out. They've tried to use the law to save their homes even though they've broken the law in the first place by building them - all this at huge cost to the legitimate residents in the area (through the costs run up by the local authority).

Finally, you get all these so called "activists" who don't want to work so get state benefits and they come down to protest and cause violence all in the name of freedom - angrily protesting against the very state that pays them these benefits.

Crazy and fucked up - you said it. But don't blame the Tories - it's those bloody do-good liberals (note small "l") and the Labour party who have caused and perpetuated much of this problem of people scrounging off the state so that they will get the votes of the scroungers who don't want to lose their benefits when any other party tries to tackle the huge bloody mess that Labour has left us with.

I can post more absolutely crazy fucked up stories and pics from the Daily Mail but better stop, my aim by posting this thread was never to insult our members from the UK.

I have Bulgarian friends who moved to the UK just to take advantage of the generous welfare system.

In Bulgaria if you are unemployed or disabled you get nothing.

Deathmeister, you didn't offend any of us, we just don't want people getting the wrong idea. If you have more pics of 'rioters/travellers' having their heads stove in by riot police (preferably in leather) we'd be happy to see them.

By the way, Bobtail says the bunny wunnies are having problems with hedgehogs starting burrows on green field sites without planning permission, he's worried the situation will escalate as bunny wunnies are not as tolerant as us humans! He'll keep me posted and I'll do the same for you guys.

Here's what she was actually saying!

(Actually, I made that up cos it would get right up her nose if she knew!)

Hi ArrowMan, well my town is 10 miles away from where the traveller eviction is taking place so I only know as much as anybody on here reading about it in news stories. As I said this level of violence is a rarity where I come from!

ROFLO@Daily Mail comment! Sorry mate anybody who forms an opinion of life in Britain from reading such a right-wing rag will likely get a very jaded viewpoint!

More from the UK

Lorry driver drives down a narrow lane and became wedged between two buildings in Bruton, Somerset.

article-2051302-0E73F3D700000578-595_964x518.jpg

article-2051302-0E73C01200000578-136_964x852.jpg

article-2051302-0E73F44000000578-454_964x426.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...GV-narrow-alley-blindly-following-satnav.html

Meanwhile in London anti-capitalist activists have set up camp outside St Paul'.

article-2051246-0E69701600000578-456_634x425.jpg

The lorry was another victim of idiot Satnav instructions that send 18 wheelers through narrow country lanes etc. The protesters outside St.Pauls were only part of a worldwide demo, if you want to see real numbers of demonstrators, look at New South Germany where the poor people of Athens are paying the price for surrendering the Drachma to Fourth Reich domination. The sooner people everywhere rise up and throw off the oppresive yoke of the filthy, stinking Europigs the better! I hear Angular Mirkin (poor man's Irma Bunt) has told the commission to rearrange the stars on EU flag into the shape of a swastika! Herman VON Rumpy Pumpy, 'DAS Fuhrer', has eagerly agreed.

LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!! We sure do have some dumbshits in our council work forces (and elsewhere)

Public transport in London

Woman in vid was jailed for racism.

The UK isn't the only place fucked up. It is not that Rosie here in the USA either. WE have protests going on and the participants cant tell you what they are protesting. By the time you to though collage and get a degree you are 50k in debt and no job. Mexicans are NOT the only aliens coming over the boarder and the government will not secure the boarder. And the brain dead dumb jackasses re elect the same stupid fools time after time. It is world wide not just the UK

JJ

Looks like that whore is indoctrinating her kid to join the KKK, or whatever equivalent they have in the UK. Indoctrinate them young and you'll have him for life, so says the catholic priests. Just curious, meatpie, what was the charge? Can you be jailed for just being a racist? Maybe she got convicted of public disorderly conduct? Should be child abuse as well, IMO.

Of course these videos don't tell you about the four young muslim women who beat and racially assaluted someone and were let off because they claimed they were drunk and not used to the effects of alcohol because of their religion. When stupid yooman rights lawyers and cretinous judges do things like that they foster a sense of outrage/racism amongst normal folks!

Back