Alix you're so lucky to have him as a friend, would love to see him in tight boxers...

Such a great thread! Love the stories!

Gutting sounds hot! Blood all over those leather pants.....

Some one this cute should be preserved for future use , kept intact and beutiful for long term fucking.

He's a hunk!

Me too! The ideal would be to own your own private clinic, so you could stab him in the guts then have him healed so you could do it again and again. Fuck him silly each time too.

Me too! The ideal would be to own your own private clinic, so you could stab him in the guts then have him healed so you could do it again and again. Fuck him silly each time too.

Hell yeah!

He should put on his leather pants without wearing underwear or anything and then I would tie his hands behind his back, and then tie those sexy legs together. I would pull down his pants and make him get nice and hard, and then make him cum in his leather pants over and over again, until his ballsack is totally empty. I would promise to let him go if he lets me kiss him, and I would stuff my tongue down his throat. Then I would have to fuck him in the mouth and force him to swallow. But of course, after I shot my last load, he would ask to be untied, but I would laugh and say "where do you think you're going?" I'd then turn him over to look at his lovely ass and say " Actually, I think it is time to kiss your ass goodbye." and then I'd kiss it several times.

Then I would have to decide how to finish him off. Should I take a knife and slowly penetrate his chest? Should I tie a rope around his neck and hang him from the rafter? Or maybe I should take out a small caliber gun and shoot him between the eyes? I could squat over his body, holding his waist between by legs while I hold his neck steady with my left hand, and put the gun right to his forehead and ask him if he has any last words. I would kiss him gently on the lips and on the forehead so that I could be the last person to kiss him while alive (and the last person to play with his dick, of course). I'd look him steady in the eyes and say it's not personal, but I've decided to own your body. So from now on, it's not your dick, but mine. Not your hairy ass, but my hairy ass. I'd say that I am the last person to kiss you alive, and will be the first to kiss when you are dead. I'd also say that really, the only good about him is his beautiful dick, and I'll be happy to save it for him by cutting if off after I shoot him.

So he's sitting on the ground wearing only his pants, but they are pulled down to his thighs and wet with cum, and the smells are overwhelming. I'd put the gun to his head and say, are you ready? and I'd wait until he says yes. When he does, I'd say, okay time to say good bye, and then pull trigger. His neck would jerk back, but I'd keep a tight hold on it. The bullet hole would be small but deep, and a small amount of blood would start to trickle out. Before any blood reaches his mouth, I would give him another sexy wet kiss, my tongue feeling the whole inside of his mouth.

Time to step back and admire my work. His lifeless but still sexy body is lying on the ground. I pump two more bullets into his chest just for fun. Afterall, his body belongs to me now and I can do whatever I want with it. I turn him over and fuck his (my) ass one more time, and then I drag his (my) body into my basement where I continue having fun with my nice new body.

He should put on his leather pants without wearing underwear or anything and then I would tie his hands behind his back, and then tie those sexy legs together. I would pull down his pants and make him get nice and hard, and then make him cum in his leather pants over and over again, until his ballsack is totally empty. I would promise to let him go if he lets me kiss him, and I would stuff my tongue down his throat. Then I would have to fuck him in the mouth and force him to swallow. But of course, after I shot my last load, he would ask to be untied, but I would laugh and say "where do you think you're going?" I'd then turn him over to look at his lovely ass and say " Actually, I think it is time to kiss your ass goodbye." and then I'd kiss it several times.

Then I would have to decide how to finish him off. Should I take a knife and slowly penetrate his chest? Should I tie a rope around his neck and hang him from the rafter? Or maybe I should take out a small caliber gun and shoot him between the eyes? I could squat over his body, holding his waist between by legs while I hold his neck steady with my left hand, and put the gun right to his forehead and ask him if he has any last words. I would kiss him gently on the lips and on the forehead so that I could be the last person to kiss him while alive (and the last person to play with his dick, of course). I'd look him steady in the eyes and say it's not personal, but I've decided to own your body. So from now on, it's not your dick, but mine. Not your hairy ass, but my hairy ass. I'd say that I am the last person to kiss you alive, and will be the first to kiss when you are dead. I'd also say that really, the only good about him is his beautiful dick, and I'll be happy to save it for him by cutting if off after I shoot him.

So he's sitting on the ground wearing only his pants, but they are pulled down to his thighs and wet with cum, and the smells are overwhelming. I'd put the gun to his head and say, are you ready? and I'd wait until he says yes. When he does, I'd say, okay time to say good bye, and then pull trigger. His neck would jerk back, but I'd keep a tight hold on it. The bullet hole would be small but deep, and a small amount of blood would start to trickle out. Before any blood reaches his mouth, I would give him another sexy wet kiss, my tongue feeling the whole inside of his mouth.

Time to step back and admire my work. His lifeless but still sexy body is lying on the ground. I pump two more bullets into his chest just for fun. Afterall, his body belongs to me now and I can do whatever I want with it. I turn him over and fuck his (my) ass one more time, and then I drag his (my) body into my basement where I continue having fun with my nice new body.

Wow, very nice!

:)

Hey Alix! Came across this -- whatever happened to your friend?

Back