Sounds good!

I prefer cotton - I like to see the piss ansd shit soaking through, to know that he has lost control.

Alex is living in one of the most violent cities in BRAZIL.
Soon he will have a terrible death.

How will he die? Look at the photos and get inspired
(and not have mercy...)

an important observation:
he is moving these days to the most dangerous capital of Brazil. record number of murders, robberies, etc.

Will he soon will find its end and will leave the session for dudes alives for the session true gore images?
: O

main thing he wears his tight leather pants, when he dies.
Sorry for my bad english.

This is my dream, Thom
he died wearing leather pants or be buried or cremated with them

Amazing fantasy Alix, he is beautiful. Drowned in leather pants is a sexy image, all wet on the morgue table, slowly stripped and cleaned.

My dream is that he breaks into my house when I'm gone and takes a shower. But, while doing so, he carelessly grabs my electric shaver off of the sink and it electrocutes him. I come home and find his cute naked corpse lying in my bathtub, face up, with his eyes and mouth wide open. The shower is still running and has filled his mouth and lungs with water. It pours out and runs down his frozen face like a fountain in Los Vegas. He is so stiff from the electrical shock and very, very wet.

I pick up the phone to call the police only to find that he cut the cable. So, I guess he wanted this to be a private and personnal encounter. Who am I to deny his last wish;)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
almost happened!!:eek1:

I heard from mutual friends that he suffered a motorcycle accident this weekend in the city you live in Brazil. Not at risk of death, but the accident was very serious and his right leg is severely compromised!

Imagine if he has to amputate! (Who knew such a risk exists!)
Oh my god, I will update them of any new: /

What would I do to off your hot friend? Well, first I'd hit him in the head with the blunt(back)side of an axe with a long handle. While he's passed out, I'd press down on those leather pants to see where his boot collars are, then with the axe, chop his feet off at the boot collars(so he can't run away). Then I'd unzip the fly in his leather pants, reach in and pull his manhood out through the fly. I'd reach for my pocket knife, then cut his manhood off at the base. As he comes to only to realize what has happened, he tries to scream from the horror and the pain, but can't due to loss of blood and energy. He looks in horror as he sees me next to him? With that terrorized look still on his face, I chop his head off. He dies with that look of terror still on his face. Of course I'd keep all the severed body parts for myself(since he is hot after all), but burn the rest of his body, but not before shooting my own loads on his leather pants, chest, and everywhere on his dead body. To top it all off, if pick up his dead arm, spread his fingers apart, and use his hand to grope the bulge in my own jeans. That way his arm and hand go necro in that position.

Back