Love them hairy best (#39). Like bunnies really (smooth bunny's no good).

A smooth bunny is good if you're gonna cook it, hate getting hairs in my teeth! Fortunately, I swing both ways and like them both smooth and hairy hence the mix on this thread. Here's the very latest offering hot off the press! Something slightly different, deathjizz, but how did he die?

RED WHITE AND BLUE 31.jpg

Here's another batch, quantity rather than quality perhaps, but don't worry because I have some hotties in the offing!

RED WHITE AND BLUE 27.jpgRED WHITE AND BLUE 29.jpgRED WHITE & BLUE 5.jpgRED WHITE AND BLUE 9.jpg

A couple of hotties, sure would like to get in their pants!

RED WHITE AND BLUE 33.jpgRED WHITE AND BLUE 32.jpg

Well sod the lot of you, damn bloody lurkers! At least have the decency to say something once in a while! Here's a couple more for all the no one out theres:

RED WHITE AND BLUE 34.jpgRED WHITE AND BLUE 33.jpg

I'll see what I can do about the tight jeans, it's difficult finding pics of hot looking guys in tight denims laying down or on knees bending over looking dead or dying that I can manipulate in photoshop, if you have any pictures like that you can send me it will help! Meanwhil, here's a hottie PC should like and anyone else into hairy bods!

RED WHITE AND BLUE 36.jpg

I've been busy writing stories for people so I'm a bit behind on production of pics for this thread, got to get my multi-tasking sorted! Here's some more:

Back