Damn! Can't figure out how to post a pic on a different line! Here it is -

BUNNY CHOKE 1.jpg

Rand 503, this one's for you, but you'd better hurry, that greedy old PC will steal it otherwise!

RED WHITE AND BLUE 17.jpg

And, just to keep you happy, here's the first of this weeks crop for you PC!

RED WHITE AND BLUE 18.jpg

STOP THIEF!

PC you are such a thieving little perv! Leave other people's pics alone and be satisfied with all the hot bods I do for you anyway. It's just plain GREEDY!
Might be another one later today.

I like - I like a lot! Especially the ones in their white underwear (and the blue, though white shows more). How about another thread to educate about those dudes look when they've jst been hanged, strangled, or garotted?

Glad you like em DDTY! Great idea about the new thread, how about you start one up you could call it "Hangin' around" perhaps!

Mate you certainly have a talent for killing of handsome guy's the guy in the blue jeans red hot

Thanks Yarko!
Here's one of the latest batch

RED WHITE AND BLUE 23.jpg

Here's a couple more to tide you over

RED WHITE AND BLUE 26.jpgRED WHITE AND BLUE 25.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Nate! The last two are extra hot. The bound guy doesn't look too happy to have his ass shot, though. I guess that's just life!

Thank you, thank you, if you enjoyed them it's all been worthwhile, the lone sleepless nights slaving over a hot keyboard, the blistered fingers, the eyestrain, the bachache.... oh fuck it! Here's the next one:

RED WHITE AND BLUE 24.jpg

Yum -- hard hairy torsos are always best. Would love to put my arm around his tight waist that thrust that knife right in there. Why are you so good at reading my fantasies?

Back