The real reason was because when we were shooting the fucking scenes we got ahead of ourselves and accidentally used the same name twice and had taken all the stills of the death scene as we proceeded to shoot the embalming video and noticed on the chart on the wall we had that name listed already. So in a panic we called our writer "Hazard" in California and he rewrote the story to fit the double use of the name to save our asses. I know, a spoiler right? Lol!

Byron Brandis Dual Name

The real reason was because when we were shooting the fucking scenes we got ahead of ourselves and accidentally used the same name twice and had taken all the stills of the death scene as we proceeded to shoot the embalming video and noticed on the chart on the wall we had that name listed already. So in a panic we called our writer "Hazard" in California and he rewrote the story to fit the double use of the name to save our asses. I know, a spoiler right? Lol!

Sorry guys... not knowing how to work this thing... this was a reply to the question about why there were two (2) Byron Brandis... I will try to do better next time. :)

hi morbidtech, is it at all possible that we might get to see the lucas video? It's worth more than gold to us!!! lol thanks!

Since that we don't have Lucas' video ,anybody have more pictures about Lucas Sanders?Please post it .And Did anybody posted Armando's video?Thank you!
(Sorry for my poor English)

I agree, I would like to see more pics of Lucas. I had a bunch, but I now only have a few (including my avatar!). Thanks in advance to anyone who has them and can post them.

The MorbidTech mortican is the only one who has the vid.

If you'd kill for the video-----well, gee, you could make your own video. LOL None of my old links for Lucas SAnders vids work anymore.
I thnk only three of my old links for morbidtech vids worked as of Sept. 3, 2010

would anyone be nice enough to upload some of these morbid tech videos...i joined here to late and never knew about this site earlier...i'm particularly interested in armando and byron...would love lucas but from what i've been reading it seems like his video is no where to be found...but if anyone could please upload some morbid tech videos i would greatly appreciate it...

i currently got four videos, Mark Rider, Dirk, Jayden and Eric Quigley...I would love to increase my collection so if anyone would graciously upload more of the videos it would be awesome

Back