thanks sleeper6...the first one didn't work it said something about it being illegal...and it seems that with a free account you only can download one video a day...and by any chance do you have armando? or any other ones? i currently have eric quigly, jayden, dirk and mark rider i think his name was...

When I get a chance, will try to load Byron again and what others that I may have.
Will use Mediafire which will allow more than one download a day.

Who is this guy, anyone got the vid?

:bj:

Here is a download for Justin Bridgeman,totally cute face nice lean bod.

:Happy New Year:

Justin was murdered with a plastic bag on his head. He was only 24.

:Christmas Tree:

Yes but nice chest. I don't like Asians as you may have noticed already still I want to have him in my collection because of his awesome fit chest so please anyone who has him share.

Thanks Meatpie. That is an awesome video not just because the "deceased" guy is very hot. The morgue worker handling him is absolutely AVERAGE, a trait you don't often see in videos like these. It makes the video seem far more real and stimulating.

yes please anyone with anymore videos please reupload them...i would like lucas but i heard it's impossible to get his video...armando, byron, ryan...please anyone with videos please reupload...mahalo nui!

Jesus, I just watched Ryan Jaston and I am hard as rock! :stroke:

That Asian maybe pancake in the face but awesome fit body big chest, tight ass!

Definately worth having him in your collections.

Thanks for posting. His feet are ugly though as frangel said.

Hello sleeper6,

Does your offer to post the videos of Eric, Jayden, Dirk and Mark still hold? I thought I had them but apparently they did not survive my hard drive crash. If you are still willing to post them, please do. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your efforts. Cheers!

Fideliodemo

Back