limone

Forum Regular
The procession is leading me down the corridor. With each shuffling step, my chains make a chinking sound alternating with the sound of my bare feet sliding along the cold concrete floor. The guards wear heavy leather boots which contrast tremendously with my shackled bare feet. I walk slowly as the leg chains are pretty short. I cannot stop either, as the guard behind me turns my hand up painfully. My cock protrudes from the disposable underwear and swings to either side as I am marching to my death. The way leads along the death row cells. Sitting there I have seen a lot of guys on this walk. They were different: black or white, calm or defiant, but they had something in common: they were all scared. I used to watch at their faces and wanted to know their thoughts. Today it's my turn and I am going to find it out. Probably all prisoners are watching me now. I don't care with my eyes focused on the back of the precedent guard. Suddenly I am stopped. I can see a steel, grey door with a sign "danger high voltage". I resist, pull back and start to scream: "Mum...help me...I wanna go home!!! NO!!!!! Mum!!!!! I wanna live!! NOOOOO!!!" I slip out the guards grips and begin to run. The short leg chains block my feet and make me fall down on the concrete floor. I am crying desperately. “Please!!!...I wanna go back to my cell!!! I wanna live!!!! Mum... help me!!!
The guards are relentless and professional, pick me up, hold my arms firmly and drag me inside through the steel door. I look around apprehensively. The room is huge, with concrete walls and floor, lit by harsh lamps. I am stopped, still my arms grabbed by the guards and someone puts a cigarette in my mouth. I make several deep breaths allowing the smoke to flow smoothly into my lungs. I feel tingling in the chest and become wired. This makes me calm down a bit, I don't scream any more, thus I have a minute to browse around. The acrid smell of transformers and wire insulation is teasing my nose. In the middle of the room, beneath a big clock ticking away the seconds I see the chair for the first time. It is a hideous device, bolted on elevated platform and a rubber mat. It has heavy brackets with electric cables leading from the back to a wall control panel covered with lights and switches. Worn leather straps, arm and ankle grips hang from the sides of the chair. A helmet is rested on the back post. There is a gurney in the corner waiting for...me.
"Go on!" they force me to the chair. I stop on the black rubber mat in front of it. They spin me around and I am seated in the last chair I will ever use. Its cold and hard. As I note the hard bottom of the chair, the guards have slipped the first of ten straps around my body. This strap is around my waist and it forces me back into the chair. They systematically fasten a strap around each knee and ankle rendering my legs completely immobile. The guards rise and move to secure a strap around my chest. Its tight and virtually squeezes my breath away as my back is left rigid against the chair. Finally, the guards strap each elbow and wrist to the chair arm, leaving my desire to escape a figment of my dreams. I notice a mirror on the right. I look into it and, for the first time, see what I look like bald. My heart is pounding as I begin to see suits and a few dresses in front of my naked, helpless body. My eyes meet the eyes of these people, witness and the press. Their heads move back and they inhale as they see me mounted like a prize on the chair. The men look at my engorged penis pulsing with each heartbeat. I see the warden with a paper approaching me:
“Please, give your name and surname”. Shivering I confirm my personal data.
“You have been found guilty of first degree murder and have been sentenced to suffer pain and die in the electric chair, according to all proper procedures of this state. That sentence will now be carried out. May God have mercy upon your soul. Do you have any last statement?”
I hesitate but try to say something with my trembling voice.
“ I regret for what I had done 10 years ago. It was fatal mistake. I was drunk and on drugs. Later I have been trying to change and hoped to stay alive. I plead guilty and confess my crime. But I cannot bring back life to those two people I murdered that time. Thus I feel I have to pay the ultimate penalty. I just had to do it and I beg God's mercy upon my soul for it".
Tears are flowing down my face, I am sweating. The audience is petrified, there is absolute silence except of a soft praying voice of chaplain. Three long minutes pass, then the warden announces: "Let justice be served, proceed with the execution!" He nods with and gives a signal. Someone enters the chamber. This is a hooded man coming to the chair.
"When all is ready, I will hit you with three electric shock cycles 2000 volts at 7.5 amps, 240 volts at 1.5 amps and 500 volts at 7.5 amps, each one minute long. Then I will repeat the process again. They are sure to kill you, but if you are still alive, you'll receive the next jolt, until it brings the effect" he explains roughly and places a black blindfold over my eyes. "It will keep the eyeballs from being ejected from their sockets by the jolt of electricity" he says and makes it very tight. I feel him rub an ointment on my head. A smear really. He does not spend the time to massage it into my skin. A cold, watery device is placed on my head. It is the electrode with a wet sponge attached to it. The salt water runs down my cheek. A strap from the helmet in fastened tightly under the chin. I can feel him screw the electrode cable onto the helmet. It has become one with my head. It is painful, I moan and feel each twist of the screw in the jaw. He then pushes my head on the back of the chair and wraps a strap around it to make sure it stays there. My heart is really pounding now. I can feel a cold electrode being strapped on my right smooth leg. This takes only a few seconds. There is a silence again. I try in vane one time to break loose. Suddenly, cotton is jammed up my right nostril--then the left. "What is this!," I try to ask. I cannot breath. I twist my lips, gasping for air. I fight for each breath. I hear some buttons clicks and metallic noise of levers pulled. The generators begin to hum.
I am extremely tensed now. My calves and arms are pressed against the strap, fingers are clenched on the chair arms, cock is erect and pulled out from the g-strings. My feet, which are in the air and cannot reach the floor, is the only body part able to move a little. Toes are desperately seeking some footrest. My body is covered now with a cool, excessive sweat. I AM JUST HORRIFIED!!!...
SNAP.
A flash blinds my covered eyes. My body jumps against the straps. Leg muscles are obviously torn, tendons broken. My jaws clench and teeth cut the tongue.
2,000 volts of electric current slam into my head. It courses its way through the chest, through the right hip and leg and finds the calf electrode. It makes each muscle to contract, causing grotesque ripples in my skin. The leg muscles are contorting and tearing apart in a vain attempt to break loose from the death chair. Body temperature rises causing skin to turn bright red. Blood vessels burst in my nose. Eyeballs are squeezed against the black blindfold. For the next three minutes, the current is alternated between 2,000 and 500 volts. Wisps of steamy smoke rise from between my legs and from the top of the head electrode. My heart is still working but enters serious arrhythmia. In spite of the over-sized, electrode on the head, the electricity has selected just a small path of least resistance in my head to follow. Other parts of my brain are fully alive, until they run out of oxygen from lack of blood. I am feeling terrible, excruciating, inhumane pain, I experience every second of my agony. A little bit of smoke rises from my head. The heat from the current has mused much of the salt water to evaporate, leaving open contact of the newly-shaved flesh with the electrode. My cock explodes with a massive amount of white creamy semen, shortly afterwards leaks stream of urine. The electricity is off. My body drops on the chair. I can see some blinks, my toes and fingers tremble. I cannot breathe, my chest is on fire. Then I am hit by the next jolt. The pain subsides, the last thing I feel is a smell of burning flesh...
Justice has been done.

I love execution stories. Your story got me hard! Very erotic. Only wish he had been put to death completely naked and the witnesses had seen his erection as he was dragged in and his cum as he was put to death in the chair.
Fucking good story!!!

I love execution stories. Your story got me hard! Very erotic. Only wish he had been put to death completely naked and the witnesses had seen his erection as he was dragged in and his cum as he was put to death in the chair.
Fucking good story!!!

Thanks for all comments :)))
Imagine, how much the condemned was humilited and scared when he was dragged along the death row. Though he was a tall and muscular man, his naked flesh contrasted with the uniformed and masked guards. His bare feet were in heavy chains and his cock protruded from the disposable underwear and was swinging to either side. He was naked in fact. The single use g-string he wore, was only to fulfill the formal requirement to ensure some modesty. He was screaming and resisted the brutal guards. His tension reached the extremes when he was strapped tightly in the chair, with helmet on his head and a cold electrode on his smooth leg, both nostrils jammed with cotton, his fingers were clenched on the chair arms, cock was erect and pulled out from the g-strings, feet were dangling in the air and could not reach the floor. Awaiting the first jolt could last a couple of minutes. It was an absolute horror and an unimaginable torture...

Don't get me wrong. This is the best electrocution fantasy I have ever read. I have jacked off several times thinking about it. I was wrong the use of the g-string was more erotic than being naked. I love how he struggled and begged. His humiliation was complete. I always put myself in the condemned prisoners place in my fantasies. This was truly hot! Thanks for posting. I hope there is more to come.

Possibly the condemned was ordered to put the disposable g-string back to front. This way the the elastic string with small triangle (un)covered his balls and penis and the front pouch was on his buttocks.

IMAG0113.jpgIMAG0110.jpgIMAG0111.jpgView attachment 18604IMAG0112.jpg
Possibly the condemned was ordered to put the disposable g-string back to front. This way the the elastic string with small triangle (un)covered his balls and penis and the front pouch was on his buttocks.

Is this what you have in mind?

Last edited:
Thanks. This is exactly as I've imagined.
Prisoner who is moved from the cellblock to the excecution chamber must be fully restrained. This protective measure is to prevent him from injuring himself and the guards. A lot of experience prove that most of executees resist during the final walk. He should be handcuffed behind the back with wrists attached to the waist chain. Leg irons must be placed tightly on the naked ankles and the chain shortened to ca. 8 in. The rods should press Achilles tendons, so the condemned will be able to make only small steps with some amount of pain. Standard procedures require that the executee must not be naked, however clothing should be restricted to minimum. Good solution are disposable g-strings, as a custom advised to put back to front. In this way the team may observe his body reactions.

Thanks. This is exactly as I've imagined.
Prisoner who is moved from the cellblock to the excecution chamber must be fully restrained. This protective measure is to prevent him from injuring himself and the guards. A lot of experience prove that most of executees resist during the final walk. He should be handcuffed behind the back with wrists attached to the waist chain. Leg irons must be placed tightly on the naked ankles and the chain shortened to ca. 8 in. The rods should press Achilles tendons, so the condemned will be able to make only small steps with some amount of pain. Standard procedures require that the executee must not be naked, however clothing should be restricted to minimum. Good solution are disposable g-strings, as a custom advised to put back to front. In this way the team may observe his body reactions.

This is the strict pcedure. However I suggest to emphatize with this poor boy, to emotionally put yourself in his place. He has been a good prisoner for 10 years. He was calm, polite and handsome man. Certainly, he was not the same person who used to commit a crime in the past. However he was not forgiven. One day, early morning, a group of masked guards extracted him from the cell. They put heavy irons on his bare legs and hands and paid no attention on his begging and screams. Actually, they saw him for the first time. He was not a human being for them, but a just task to do. All they were required, was to perform their duties professionally and according to the regulations. The boy was schocked and scared, naked, shackled and totally humiliated. Being dragged, he was crying and sweating, his heart was pounding, probaly he pissed himself. He has done everything to save his life, but it was useless. He was strapped in the chair and received 2000 volts. With no mercy...

Justice has been done again.

This is the story of prisoner 43161 aka Sean Foster. I am part of the extraction team responsible for preparing him for execution. Sean's case was different than other executions. First was his age. At twenty years old he was the youngest man on death row. He was a political prisoner having been convicted of treason and anarchy. Seems he had led a student demonstration at his university against the drafting of young people into the army. The government planned to make an example of him. His appeals quickly ran through the courts. Treason also brought with it the sentence of death with extreme pain. The government was also forcing all people between the ages of 18 and 30 the log in with their personal government identification and watch Sean's execution. Sean had no idea of the day of his execution. He only knew his appeals had been exhausted and his death was nearing.

We entered his cell at 5:00am. Wakened from a deep sleep Sean tried to act defiant but the fear in his eyes was clearly evident. We forced him to strip to nothing. Normally the condemned prisoner was allowed to wear a g-string for some modesty but because of the crime Sean would be put to death totally naked. This would help with deterrent factor for others and it had a practical side. Getting to his genitals would be easier for the executioner.

As we took him out to the preparation room Sean tried to act brave. He shouted "power to the people" This got him a swift blow to kidneys from one of the other guards. That would be the end of Mr. Fosters courage. Once in the prep room we secured the prisoner to a table and removed all his body hair. He didn't have much so it was done quickly. We then clipped and shaved his head. By now reality must have set in because tears began to well up in Sean's eyes and he was sweating. I really admired his body for the first time. He was 5 foot 11 and was about 160 pounds. His muscles were very toned with no body fat despite a year in prison. He had well developed pecs with large brown nipples. His stomach was flat leading to a rather large cock even in its flaccid state. His balls hung low in his sack. He had well developed thigh and calf muscles. His feet were very sexy with his second toe slightly longer than the first. His ass was round and very tight. I was hard with the thought of pounding his tight asshole but there was no time.

A tech administered an enema then we allowed Sean to sit on the toilet for about 20 minutes. After hosing him down we bent him over and inserted a metal probe into his ass. It had wires attatched. Sean knew it would be part of his punishment and he began to beg for the first time. I was standing in front of him and he looked at me "please sir don't do this to me I don't want to die please don't hurt me." I just ignored him of course. We handcuffed his wrists behind him with a belly chain then tightly secured his ankles with heavy chains. We left the prep room and headed back down the cell block towards the execution chamber. Sean had lost all his courage. We had to drag him as he could not even make a step. He was sobbing the whole time his body trembling with fear. When we reached the door to the death room Sean read the sign on the door and screamed "Noooooo"

Once inside I noticed the gallery was already seated. It was the largest I had ever seen for an execution. I then noticed the the t-v cameras which was a first for an execution. Sean spotted the crowd and began to shout at them" please someone help me don't let them do this to me. I didn't do anything wrong. I don't deserve to die. Oh God help me please". Sean then broke down into sobs. The warden ordered us to gag the prisoner. He would not be allowed to make anymore statements. We then secured Sean to the chair following standard execution procedures. After we were done the warden addressed the gallery and the cameras. "Prisoner 43161 Sean Michael Foster has been legally found guilty of treason and anarchy. He was sentenced to death with extreme pain. Let this be a lesson to anyone who wishes to harm our government. This type of behavior will not be tolerated. Sean Foster you will now receive your punishment. May God have mercy on your soul. Mr. Executioner you may proceed."

To be continued..............

Last edited:
Justice has been done again continued.

The prison actually had three executioners on staff. Sean's was by far the most skilled. He was actually a physcian who knew the human body very well. He was always the executioner used when the event called for extreme pain. I could hear everything he told Sean as I was the closet guard to the condemned prisoner. He started by introducing himself and how he really didn't care about Sean's situation but he had a job to do and he intended to perform his duties to the best of his abilities. He then explained each step to Sean as he carried it out. He connected the wires from the ass plug to the control panel. He then produced several more wires which each had alligator type clips on the end. One went on each nipple causing Sean to winch in pain. The executioner just smirked and told Sean you have not felt anything yet. Next a clip was put on each ear lobe and then each second toe. He then turned to Sean's genitals. Sean was rapidly shaking his head as it was not yet secured to the post. The executioner of course ignored his protests clipping Seams large scrotum actually entrapping one of his balls. I could hear Sean's scream behind his gag. The executioner then knelt down and began to massage the prisoners semi-erect cock. It did not take long for Sean to get hard. Everyone could see his penis bobbing with each heartbeat. The executioner then inserted a thin narrow strip of metal downs Sean's engorged cock. All the males in the room looked away as Sean screamed again. A large electrode was then secured to his right lower leg. Sean was blindfolded and the helmet was tied onto his head using a chin strap.

The executioner stepped back for everyone to admire the young prisoner bound to the chair with multiple wires coming of it. Sean's breathing was very fast now as his chest heaved. His body glistened as sweat poured off it. I could see that his heart was pounding from the action of his cock.

Then the first switch was activated. As his nipples were shocked Sean's chest flew forward and it was obvious he was trying to get away from the intense pain radiating throughout out his chest. After two minutes the power was turned off to only be replaced by the electricity going to his ass. I could only imagine the pain and burning going on in his tight ass. This lasted another twenty minutes. Next came the toes. Sean' feet contracted and contorted in an unbelievable manner. When the power was sent inside his cock Sean shot a large load of cum. We will never know if he was feeling pain or pleasure. But I suspect it was pain as he was clearly screaming.

The executioner alternated electrodes over the next 30 minutes. Sean was covered in his own sweat, cum, and piss. He never lost consciousness as he continued screaming and sobbing behind his mask and gag. The executioner then stopped all electricity for 30 seconds giving Sean one last chance to recover and contimplate his fate. His whole body was shaking from pain and from the fear of death that he knew wad at hand.

Then the power was started on the main electrodes on his head and lower leg. Sean's body was thrust forward against the straps holding him to the chair. After 5 minutes the power was stopped to check his vitals. Sean wad still breathing with a rappid irregular heart. Another seven minutes was applied. This time Sean was dead

The gallery filed out in silence contemplating what a horrible way to die it had been.

We had to wait an hour for the body to cool before we loaded it for disposal. He wad cremated. The ashes were the burried in an unmarked grave.

Justice had been done again.

Last edited:
Thanks for the hot stories. I would also enjoy explaining to the criminal the details of what I'm going to do to him and what will happen to him almost as much as I would like killing him.

A few newspaper reports where the victim wore foot wear mentioned that he was able to stick his thumbs up for all to see until the 1st jolt hit him. The accounts didn't say what happened next.

> fingers are clenched on the chair arms, cock is erect and pulled out from the g-strings. My feet, which are in the air and cannot reach the floor, is the only body part able to move a little. Toes are desperately seeking some footrest. <

It may have been traditional for the victim to stick his tongue out to be bitten off from a clenched jaw when the 1st jolt went through his head. Sometimes when the mask was removed afterwards, the tip of his tongue would fall out. I'm not sure if he would be able to get his tongue between his teeth after the electricity started flowing through him.

Thanks for the hot stories. I would also enjoy explaining to the criminal the details of what I'm going to do to him and what will happen to him almost as much as I would like killing him.

A few newspaper reports where the victim wore foot wear mentioned that he was able to stick his thumbs up for all to see until the 1st jolt hit him. The accounts didn't say what happened next.

> fingers are clenched on the chair arms, cock is erect and pulled out from the g-strings. My feet, which are in the air and cannot reach the floor, is the only body part able to move a little. Toes are desperately seeking some footrest. <

It may have been traditional for the victim to stick his tongue out to be bitten off from a clenched jaw when the 1st jolt went through his head. Sometimes when the mask was removed afterwards, the tip of his tongue would fall out. I'm not sure if he would be able to get his tongue between his teeth after the electricity started flowing through him.

I agree. The subject should be told in advance about all steps of the execution. He must not stop thinking of it any time.
It is crucial point to immobilize the subject. Hands and feet may be an exception, thus he might make small movements. When he is hit by electricity, all muscles will contract. It may result in fractures and joint dislocations. The tongue tip may be cut off as well.
The chair includes a removable drip pan to collect body fluids when the muscles relax.
Thanks for comment.

I agree. The subject should be told in advance about all steps of the execution. He must not stop thinking of it any time.
It is crucial point to immobilize the subject. Hands and feet may be an exception, thus he might make small movements. When he is hit by electricity, all muscles will contract. It may result in fractures and joint dislocations. The tongue tip may be cut off as well.
The chair includes a removable drip pan to collect body fluids when the muscles relax.
Thanks for comment.

Best way to get the condemned to be thinking about their fate would be to require them to watch their predecessors be executed as they wait for their own execution date.

of course the crueler the execution the better in that case.

I agree. As I watch my fellow death row inmate put to death I realize this is for real. Soon I will be in his place. Naked and strapped to a chair. Electrodes attatached to my body. The Witnesses are watching me sweat and squirm. My cock is hard and throbbing in anticipation of my upcoming execution.

I agree. As I watch my fellow death row inmate put to death I realize this is for real. Soon I will be in his place. Naked and strapped to a chair. Electrodes attatached to my body. The Witnesses are watching me sweat and squirm. My cock is hard and throbbing in anticipation of my upcoming execution.

undoubtedly remembering the screams of those you watched die as the current hits them from electrodes placed to insure that the shocks arent fatal or cause instant loss of consciousness but instead they get the pleasure of being cooked from their legs to their crotch by the current for the first 5 minutes of current being switched between 50 and 100 volts, then given a 5 minute break both to cool off so they wont cook too quick and they can scream nice and loud for the condemned forced to watch them. second one will probably be the other leg, then move to the upper body to finish you off. each time the current for the cycle is increased slightly during your rest period. eventually your cooked to the point that your heart no longer beats and you are dead.

Back