Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to re-find the other pics of Brown Briefs Boy but failed - perhaps because khmer79.com seemed to be down (though Google Translate doesn't work very well in Khmer which doesn't help. Bluefish or any other Southeast Asia member- can you find and post?
But in the process I did find some other very nice Khmer images taht I don't remember posing or seeing on here - call it 'collateral damage'. Here they are - some very hot slim fit guys, with interesting bulges and stains in their jeans or underwear to hint at what's just gone on inside (and one or two fine protruding tongues too).

Last guy has drool down his chest and a definite shit-bulge in the back of his red shorts.
This guy I think has dribbled his death-shit from the back of his shorts and onto the ground in the first pic, and in the last pic they've pulled his shorts down a bit to expose his half-erect dick, which the censor has only partially unxposed again.

all of these handsome dead soles turning deep purple, the color of royalty, they all deserve to be worshipped.

Thanks hahaccy! I think this yiur first post in thisthread - I hope it will be the first of many.

I messed up last week - I mixed the pics for CDG from a search in Hindi, with the pics I downloaded from CDG for a closer look and maybe keep. hink I've weeded them al out, but if there's any reposts in this lot, my apologies.

Last edited:
A few more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back