Status
Not open for further replies.
This one

has a nice bulge and his local news website thoughtfully recorded that he had shit and spunk in his clothes
And this one

had also shat himself and cum, an looks like he pissed onto the table in front of him too.

And here's a few personal favourites from the last few months when I wasn't posting new images.
Linking theme for most is that there's at least a hint they died dirty - with their pants full of shit. But not all - some i just liked the images for other reasons. Bound to be a few reposts , though I've tried to weed them out. And a few non-hanging asphyxias - the guy in the gym tried to lift a dumbbell (there's a clue in the name!) that was too heavy for him, dropped it on his neck and suffocated on the bench with his legs open.

This one

has a nice bulge and his local news website thoughtfully recorded that he had shit and spunk in his clothes.

Hard to believe that the guy was only 19, while his wife is 34!
Sehubungan dengan ini Kapolres Inhu AKBP Ari Wibowo Sik,Melalui Paur Kabag Humas Polres Inhu Ipda Yarmen Djambak,membenarkan,”Pada hari Kamis, 04 Des 2014 sekitar pukul 12.00 wib di Perumahan Karyawan PT.Bagas Indah Perkasa Desa Pauh Ranap Kec. Peranap di temukan laki-laki An. Marudut Siregar,(19) Karyawan PT.BIP,Telah Gantung diri di dalam kamar korban”.
Kronologis kejadian pada pukul 12.00 wib istri korban KORLI NADEAK, (34) menemukan suaminya sudah gantung diri di kamar dengan menggunakan Tali Nilon yg biasa di gunakan sebagai ayunan anaknya, pada pukul 16.30 wib.

Thanks.
I remember there were several when he first did it (December?). nd at least one showed him taken down with his trousers pised right down the legs, so he must have done it wih his trousers, up - now why did they take them down to photo him in just his briefs?
And did he decide that moring 'Hmm, I'm og to hang myself so I may well shit myself - I'll wear my brown briefs so it doesn't show too much when they take my trousers down?

Nice underpants to be hanged in - yummy!

I'll second that!
Suberb selection Scott07 - one of yior best ever and that's saying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back