Please refrain from inappropriate remarks about the victims as friends and family have contacted us and say they follow this thread.

Once again our deepest sympathy so many beautiful people lost in this atrocious crime.

Since day one just hours after news broke about a major incident we started exposing the rebels... we are on your side.

The world is an ugly place right and we shouldn't close our eyes to crimes against humanity.

Syria, Ukraine and now Gaza...horrendous crimes have been committed.

Perhaps if we didn't close our eyes to all the civilians who were killed in Ukraine before the crash this may have been avoided.

We have been posting about the war in Ukraine for months yet citizens failed to press their leaders for more action that could have ended this shit early on.

Now world leaders call for "immediate" ceasfire...as if the rebels are gonna listen, a brutal bloody war is taking place in Ukraine.

Nations must unite and help Ukraine and prevent further loss of life.

War is meaningless.

already 2 late just saw my bf on a pic :(

yes meto from NL.. i dont know what to say anymore..i think to much about..what they though at that moment..
... i cant believe it, all that pictures that people put online...its not ok for the family..i hope they not seeing this....

rip to all the people who died on 17 juli 2014 #MH17

My deepest sympathy chey :/

We are as sad and shocked as you are.

People been posting for days now trying to piece together how this cime happened and expose the bastards behind it.

FDR & CVR are in the tail on the 777

I don't believe people had access to the cockpit until today. The rebels sawed it in half presumably to get access to the black box? If that isn't tampering with evidence then I just don't know. Something to hide, clearly...

we talked and hope u do what i asked
lovings chey

Warm hugs for you chey.

When you go to sleep tonight you must know that the whole world is behind you don't feel alone in your grief we are all bleeding with you. When you feel ready we would love to hear about your boyfriend, share your happy memories with us.

That's what life is all about...enjoying the moments you share with others.

We are all going to be killed sooner or later and have our memories erased, unbelievable isn't it.

Thought someone might find me out about that one, I thought the one was in the cockpit and the other in the tail. But both are in the tail. They still cut open the cockpit?? Like that's not their job. This whole investigation has been a disaster in itself.

This whole investigation has been a disaster in itself.

:5 stars:

The black boxes will be taken to the UK for a proper investigation...the bodies in Amsterdam. Lots of work to be done, autopsy of 300 corpses is a mammoth task for any morgue.

Thank you for posting the reality of what really happened, maybe if more ppl saw images like this, changes would be made to both the way we act and think. Such a tragedy..

I don't think that is the body of Shaka, I actually think that's the body of 15 year old Gary Slok. He took a selfie with his mom, Petra, just before the plane took off.

It looks more like him in the face.

ad_141056013.jpg

5bP0TTn.jpg

I have noticed that a lot of the bodies who were not in their seats landed back first, not chest. Falling backwards is a more natural body position and it could indicate that they were not conscious as they fell. I presume only if u are conscious can u fall chest first. Any thoughts.

Last edited:
It's definitely Quinn.. I compared the side small mole on his right neck near his face to his live pics and it matches...
I tend to agree- initially I can see why people would think it was Quinn on the nose alone. But I think it might be Dutch teen Gary Slok, 15 (twiiter picture with his mum is online) He has a similar build and nose. Also agree that guy in purple seat is economy class (backed up by youtube video posted online "last video footage on MH17" where the passenger is sitting in a purple seat) and agree the business class are consoles as seen in first image.

Reference:

Attachment 70489
I think some of your identifications are wrong. The business class seats are all blue and have consoles. For example, look at the first image on this thread, which is of a very bloody woman. She is in a business class seats. The man you have in business class is in a purple coach seat. If you go to airliners.net, and search for the tail number of this plane, 9M-MRD, and narrow it to "cabin view," you will find pictures of the coach seats in this plane. You get a very good look at the back of the plane starting at row 30. I also think your identification of Donny in 30J is wrong. The body you tagged had to have been near the wing because of the fire. The front part of the plane landed to the west of the two fires. Look at the satellite images of the crash site. There is a large burned spot where the center and wings certainly fell. The smaller burn area was likely also from a piece of fuselage over the wings that broke free from the main wing complex somewhere on the way down. My guess is that the man you identified as Donny sat somewhere in rows 11-16 or 23-27. Most of the bodies that were found naked and largely intact probably came from seats rows 29 and higher. I base this on the exact same pattern that happened in Pan Am 103. The bodies of the passengers in the back of the pan am 747 were found largely intact and naked on the golf course farthest from the point of in flight breakup. In fact, the entire distribution of MH 17 is eerily similar to 103. Finally, I don't think the boy in his underwear is Quinn. I agree that this passenger came from the back of the plane. But the boy in the picture is no older than 14. No armpit hair. It's hard to tell if his teeth were damaged in the impact, but if they weren't, it certainly is not Quinn.

Unfortunately it's quite possible that some passangers regained consciousness as they fell to lower altitude where there is much more oxygen in the air and saw themselves flying towards the ground naked. :very very sad:

I wonder if there were any passengers who could have been saved if there had been proper EMS. Check out the link below to a 1999 BBC article in which a pathologist said that two passengers on Pan Am 103 would likely have survived if they had been found sooner. 103 happened at night making it hard to find anyone until the next morning. As part of the civil suits in the US, the plaintiffs presented evidence from the pathologists who testified that it was likely that about half of the passengers probably were conscious for at least part of the fall. Many MH 17 bodies show severe trauma that had to of occurred as the plane tore apart. i.e. Slicing injuries. They were likely dead very soon. I have not seen as many intact, seemingly uninjured bodies in MH17 as there were in 103. The fields at Tundergarth where the nose cone, first class and business class passengers fell were littered with whole, uninjured bodies. They just looked like they were sleeping. Naked. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/267865.stm

I fully agree. At that altitude they would've passed out within seconds of decompression. I also noticed that some of the pictures show victims with their eyes bulged out and some people were questioning it. That too is common. Our ears "pop" when we change our altitude even with something as simple as driving through mountains. Our brains slightly swell with the pressure causing the ear popping. Imagine it at 33,000 feet in the air! Instant brain pressure and pass out if not instant death for sure. That is the only comfort from this tragedy. They died instantly and never felt a thing.

I wonder if there were any passengers who could have been saved if there had been proper EMS. Check out the link below to a 1999 BBC article in which a pathologist said that two passengers on Pan Am 103 would likely have survived if they had been found sooner. 103 happened at night making it hard to find anyone until the next morning. As part of the civil suits in the US, the plaintiffs presented evidence from the pathologists who testified that it was likely that about half of the passengers probably were conscious for at least part of the fall. Many MH 17 bodies show severe trauma that had to of occurred as the plane tore apart. i.e. Slicing injuries. They were likely dead very soon. I have not seen as many intact, seemingly uninjured bodies in MH17 as there were in 103. The fields at Tundergarth where the nose cone, first class and business class passengers fell were littered with whole, uninjured bodies. They just looked like they were sleeping. Naked. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/267865.stm

Question is would you want to survive something like that? I think it would be so horrific you'd be fucked up the rest of your life.

Yes I was comparing the mole as well as the eyebrows especially in the middle of face as another poster mentioned as well. Im fairly certain it is Quinn. For some reason this boy has been stuck in my head after seeing his body, mabey cuz he reminded me of my younger brother.
It's definitely Quinn.. I compared the side small mole on his right neck near his face to his live pics and it matches...

Back