Bart Lambregts, bigger photo without demotix watermark

Yes I think that is him. His face has obv been reshaped by the fall but what convinced me was the nose and the shape of the eye brows, especially in the middle of his face. I just wanted to comment on what u guys were talking about earlier on. That they would lose conciousness in a few seconds. This is not true, I'm studying to be a pilot and at 30000 feet people have up to 3 minutes of useful consciousness but usually a bit less. With dramatic decompression as experienced this is cut by 50 percent. As would of been experienced here. And with increased heart rate and panic, decreased further. So they likely 30s to a minute. It will take 3 minutes at terminal velocity to hit the ground. Our body is very efficient and when enough oxygen returns, regaining conciousness is very quick. By the time they passed out from lack of oxygen they would be starting to wake up again. Unfortunately, for the people not killed by the missile or explosion. It's likely they were awake albeit rather confused. It's horrible but ya sorry for blabbering away

Here is a quick update on key new developments today:

• Lots of corpses are still unaccounted for, probably still somewhere in the fileds or vaporized on impact with the missle.

• The dead bodies are deteriorating rapidly and forensic necros say DNA testing will be carried out for identification which for some corpses may take months.

• The train of death carried only 200 corpses out of total of 298 souls on board.

• A smell of rotting flesh is still present at the crash site indicating that there are more bodies and body parts in the area.

Hello and welcome.

We've done nothing...we are just gathering facts and posting our stupid opinions. We can't bring them back.

I wish we could have helped somehow prevented this crime or offer words of comfort to the families.

Most family members who gave interviews are insane with grief and feel a sense of quilty one mother who lost her kids said "I so wish I was on that plane, I wish I was killed and they survivied."

More and more horror stories coming from the families. CNN reporters who went to meet the relatives almost started crying during the interviews.

yes meto from NL.. i dont know what to say anymore..i think to much about..what they though at that moment..
... i cant believe it, all that pictures that people put online...its not ok for the family..i hope they not seeing this....

rip to all the people who died on 17 juli 2014 #MH17

Last edited:
This are answers for many people, i hope so this is true :eek1: also me ask this everytime..

Super man style, face towards the ground. Straight body. Max velocity is 93 m/s... Which would mean under 2 minutes. ( don't mean to use silly examples as disrespect) just something to consider

15 seconds? Could you imagine being alive for 15 seconds after the missile hit and just before you passed out? OMG how freakin' terrifying.

This are answers for many people, i hope so this is true :eek1: also me ask this everytime..

I hope and pray they passed out instantly and never regained consciousness - this is no way for innocent lives to be lost.

Unfortunately it's quite possible that some passangers regained consciousness as they fell to lower altitude where there is much more oxygen in the air and saw themselves flying towards the ground naked. :very very sad:

I also believe some were yes and saw everything.

I believe pictures of the nose/front part of the plane have not been taken. The seats in the cockpit are unique and should have been easier to identify by the photographers onsite.

I don't believe people had access to the cockpit until today. The rebels sawed it in half presumably to get access to the black box? If that isn't tampering with evidence then I just don't know. Something to hide, clearly...

Back