enemies of our club and others treated damn right.

while the boys are deciding which of them dies in the snake pit, me and the club members make sure to rile up you boys to cheer on whoever you want to survive this round. you dont cheer loud enough for us we pull down your pants and start fucking you. many times we will whip the ass of the boy we fuck to tenderize it enough for fucking.

finally all 57 are in the pit, a fine end to them with the snakes still biting their corpses.

168 of you boys to get gone through till we get to whatever number of openings for club prospects that we got. I tell you boys that the next 42 of you will die by being boiled alive. you have ten minutes to pick the 42 to die however you wish. otherwise we will pick the ones worthy of dying.

Keeping us in suspense. MAkes us go back and read the prior posts too!~. Wonderful thinking.

finally we take you back to the barren cells only furniture in the 5x4 cells is a toilet. figure each cell is just big enough for a convict to sleep and eat in. 600 cells in just this cellblock so we got plenty of cells for you boys. in there you rest and eat, finally we pull all of you out of our cells, line you up, then demand that you pick the 42 to be boiled alive. how many of the convicts will vote for your being among the ones boiled, how many will you pick to make sure you survive, djbear.

finally the choices are made, djbear, your hands are cuffed in front of you, you and the other 41 are dragged to the boiling chamber, you smell the hot water and what smells like cooking flesh in that pot. and its a big pot. 5000 gallons of boiling hot cooking oil should be enough to cook all you boys. I hook the first of you to the winch putting the rest of you boys to work as the muscle to get him up and over the pot, he cries out as he is winched up and moved over the pot, he is now struggling hard on that chain, he knows that the pain of hanging from the hook is nothing compared to the pain he will enjoy in that pot. I start to make you boys slowly lower him into the pot, is he screaming anything as he is getting closer and closer to being boiled alive.

I watch as he lifts his legs to avoid them getting in the boiling oil, trying to survive and avoid the pain that will come before he dies. he is screaming at this point, begging me for mercy he knows he aint getting. finally his boots touch the 245 degree oil. real damn hot for him as it will be for the rest of you 42 condemned men. he roars in agony when he touches it, still struggling he cant help but lower his legs into the hot oil. that gets him roaring even louder as he cooks alive, he is still trying to escape his fate even though he knows that its already sealed, his execution has started and he will die as hard as we like you boys to die.

he keeps screaming trying to keep his legs out of the boiling oil, already his legs are looking burnt and boiled, I watch you boys trying hard to hold him up above the oil as long as you can, my guards keep barking at you to lower him slowly into the oil, being put to work helping us carry out these executions and making sure to draw them out as long as you can is the best part of the torments of the ones that will die here, the ones that will become members of our club will of course be broken here turned into killers for us. made as we wish them.

I think the boiling oil finally reached his chest when it looked like he finally passed out, he went from screaming to agonized moans when his ass could no longer be kept out of the boiling oil. finally we release him from the chain and let him drop into the pot to finish boiling. a fine death for him far as we are concerned, one by one we pick out the rest of the 42 to die, you boys getting almost no sleep as you have to lower each of them slowly into the vat of boiling oil, one each hour. so thats 42 long hours working for us. a long miserable day for you boys, even more miserable for the fuckers that got themselves boiled to death. 126 of you left now, each of you wondering if your gonna be destroyed brutally next, each of you hoping your not but knowing that the odds are almost certain that you will face agonizing death soon. after your allowed 24 hours to rest in your barren cells 32 of you will be picked for the next execution based upon how well you did your jobs executing the 42. I then bring you out, telling you that the 32 will be disemboweled by the ones to survive this round.

I separate you into teams of four again, giving one of you boys each a knife to slit open the belly of the one that the other two have to hold still to be gutted, I watch as each team of three slices open the gut of their condemned quickly and easily, then starts pulling out his intestines to the victims screams of pain and horror. finally once the intestines are all hanging out the two are ordered to let his arms go and he can do what he wishes as he dies slow of disembowelment. any of you boys want to say what your doing as your standing there with your guts hanging on the floor.

I watch as the last of you disemboweled convicts fall down and die in agony, your innards hanging out of your bellies. you thrash about for quite a while as you buddies watch, no doubt pleased with their handiwork. they are getting to like killing by this point. you 94 remaining condemned men have to wonder what next you will be made to do just to whittle your numbers down more. well we start teaching you how to ride proper motorcycles. we plan to have the 24 thats having the hardest time learning this to be the next bunch to die, the bikes are heavy duty with hooks for chains for dragging or pulling apart stuff at the end, most of you take to the bikes real good real damn quick, the worst fuckups already eliminated from your groups. most of what is left are violent, brutal, fine bikers. finally your ready to carry out the executions of the 24 that havent passed this round. each of the 24 gets a heavy manacle that is then clamped to the back of one of four bikes. each one executed needs to have four of you boys pulling him apart, his limbs ripped off. not an easy death but by now you know that we dont do easy deaths here. I look at the first one as he is dragged to the place of execution. his limbs chained to the bikes, he is asked if he has anything to say. you boys want to give him his last fucking words?

with that done I signal the four biker brutes to start their engines, then I give the signal to go, he is pulled up in the air by the four chains, screaming as three of his limbs are brutally ripped off, his shoulders first dislocating. then his hips, finally he howls as the muscles holding his limbs on give way and whatever manages to hold the longest is all that stays on him. looks like his left leg, he is dragged bleeding from the bike, three of his limbs ripped off, the stumps bleeding out as he screams and is dragged to his doom.

the bike stops and he is still moaning as he bleeds out. the remaining 23 see how he is dying. they wait till I am sure he is dead, then the ones that will be killing the next one grabs him, he of course struggles as he is supposed too, sweating hard in his coveralls as he is dragged to the four bikes and his arms locked in each of the manacles. he says that he is about to die damn hard. he wants this death, he wants the pain and then his eternity in hell for his crimes here. then he says for us to proceed, I tell the boys to start their engines as they rev them he smiles, then he screams as he is ripped apart brutally. the executions go about the same for the other ones of the 24 of this batch all tough fuckers that wanted to die as hard as this.

only 70 brutes left now, each of them fine additions to our club but sadly we only got openings for 7 new prospects, the rest have to die. this time we have you boys pick the 18 you want to kill, each of you is now real damn good at killing. I tell you that in the morning we will have tubs in which the ones you picked will be drowned by you boys. with that we take them back to their barren cells for the night.

I look into the cells one by one, the boys shivering on the bare cement floors of each cell, aint no comforts here. we dont even allow you boys a blanket. I check the temperature, real cold tonight in the cells which are not heated, real comfy for the boys I imagine. shit, just about 40 in there. I head to my bed as one of the prospects takes my place on the rounds. I go to my nice warm bed. after a real good meal of course. rest up till morning. when I get up I make sure all 70 are pulled out of their cells. the 18 are handcuffed, we dont give them leg irons as they got no place to escape too, plus the rest of the boys will make damn sure that they will pay hard for trying to escape their fates. I go to the first bucket, have the boys push the face of the boy into the bucket of water till he stops struggling. the water is damn cold and it aint an easy death.

all 18 die fine, struggling against the ones killing them real hard as they should. their boots thrashing about as they try to escape the cold water their buddies are pushing their heads into until they stop struggling. 52 left now, I lead them to another execution chamber, there they see an electric chair, no head electrode, just two leg electrodes. 13 of you are gonna fry in that chair boys. getting your numbers down now. now I have to figure out which of you boys are gonna fry. I finally propose a contest, the usual four of you are put in a cell, your job in there is for three of you to overpower the fourth, rape him, then brand him. then he can be fried. so four of you boys are put in the cage with a hot branding iron, what three of you manage to beat the fourth and brand him after having some final brutal fun with him.

I watch as the first one is branded, then the boys have themselves some fun fucking him hard and long, last pleasure that boy is getting as they next drag him to the chair, strap him in, I strap on the two metal electrodes to his calves, he dont need a good connection for what his fate is to be. then I check the controls and tell one of the boys to throw the switch on him for his first cycle of electricity. he pleads and begs a look of horror on his face knowing his fate is sealed. knowing that the configution of my chair aint gonna give him a painless end. aint like he hasnt brutally and cruelly killed multiple times already. suddenly he howls in agony as 2100 volts at one milliamp slams through his legs and groin. the agony of that shock only lasts 30 seconds, for him its no doubt fucking eternity. he cries out for us to let him breath as his ankles and legs start smoking. finally the current stops his legs still smoke as he shows every sign that he is suffering properly. I allow him five minutes to scream and curse at us and also for his legs to cool down. sure looks to be enjoying his final torments.

I signal the boys again and the throw the switch on him again, he jumps against the straps foaming at the mouth as he enjoys his second 30 seconds of current at a centiamp, this time he just lets out a keen each time he manages to draw a breath during his ordeal. his body thrashing about in convulsions, finally he just stops as the current stops. now he gasps and moans, closer to death this time. figure he should come too just to enjoy his agonies, his legs smoked even more, you can see the burns on them real good now. I pull out his cock, its a dark red now, getting a bit cooked, thats damn good. his face and arms also turned real red this cycle. he aint near death as he aint gone real pale yet. but he is having himself a fine execution.

while he waits his second five minutes I have the boys play with his cooked cock and balls, to feel how hot it now is, he is moaning, gasping, trying to come too again. he starts screaming and begging them to finish him about 2 minutes after the second cycle stopped. a damn fine fate for him.

I watch as his half cooked form spasms against the straps, his uncovered face locked in a grimace of pure agony and terror. of course me and the guards are watching the other boys, picking out the ones that wont make it through the next round instead of enjoying whatever executions they will face. he is keening his death wail constantly for three minutes. as the final seconds count down to his third cycle of current, one that knocks out most convicts permanent, he looks at me with his one eye bulging half out of its socket from his last shock. he then mouths finish me. please, finish me. I cut him off with the signal to the boys to give him his third cycle, his body immediately spasms from the shock, his eyes finally popping out of his skull. his mouth giving off a now bloody froth as his internal organs are now cooking alive. his last vocalization being a grunt like moan. when the cycle stops, he aint dead since he is still gasping for air, his lungs seem to be barely working now. his body spasming the whole five minutes he has to wait till he gets his fourth cycle, the one that will actually be one amp. the one that will most likely finish him. he has gone a greyish pale now, more dead than alive, still he aint completely dead yet.

I finally signal the boys to give him his fourth cycle. his body goes rigid from the convulsions of the current. he seems to relax occasionally as the connection is not great so he does lose power, something he no doubt would hate if he was still conscious. shit, his brain aint getting the current so there is no reason that he should have blacked out by now. except of course that he is now pretty cooked. his eyes popped out he looks real rough now as his body spasms the 30 seconds. then it stops and he slumps in the chair still, possibly dead, we wait five minutes seeing if he moves or breaths. finally we give him the final cycle at ten amps. his body smokes real hard and flames leap from his legs. by this point he is dead. a fine execution for him and the other 12 that will die this way.

Back