enemies of our club and others treated damn right.

zonmoy

Forum Veteran
I look at the semi comes in to our clubs HQ, a motorcycle shop and bar out in the desert near our worlds version of the phoenix area. pretty much after the libertarians took over our club became the fucking law in these parts. shit, we are damn fair to those that cross us. I tell the boys to bring our enemies in alive for proper punishing instead of just shooting them. thing is the boys know that if they dont bring in nearly all the ones that cross us I wont have a problem executing them for it.

I walk over to see what the sorry fuckers that they brought in look like. the boys just opened up the doors of the trailer exposing the wretches back there for the first time in a while. heads covered with brown masks strapped on their faces only hole is a nose hole so they can breath for now though they know damn well that they wont be breathing for long. I watch as they are taken to a pit with a grate over it, the grate opened, then right before they are thrown in there we unstrap the hoods and get a look at their faces. most aint none too much to look at, some pretty boys and some rough looking ones. I prefer them looking rough, we can have us some more fun as we enjoy fucking them till they break so we can execute them. a few that we like we either patch over to our club or if they aint bikers yet we learn them how to be like us.

thier first morning here, we haul them out, fuck each of them after ten lashes on their ass, gets their attention and feels damn good to us. for them its a reminder of what their destiny is here. though I figure the pain feels damn good to those whom most are just dead men walking. we then see if we can figure out degrading thing to make them do, they are already filthy animals down in that pit so we force them to lick our boots on their bellies. fine position for them. shit we decide which ones we will dispose of in this first day that way. we got a fine way to dispose of them too, we got enough crosses for the whole batch if there aint a good one in the fucking batch. shit no doubt they see the ones from our last batch hanging dead on their crosses, gave them first class deaths. even the pair of our club members that lost their position and are now dying real fine deaths on their crosses, just got crucified a day ago and they are still going damn strong pushing themselves up just to fucking breath, gives these boys a real fine look at what we will do to them if they dont please us. so how many of them fail to make this first cut. I figure I will let you boys decide. packed 400 of the boys in that trailer for transport though some come out dead every time. but we got enough that there will be plenty of crucifixions for this first losers of this batch. so how many of the first 400 do you boys figure should make it to the second round? how many will die on our crosses today?

I would recommend an even batch of 100. Imagine the sounds of 100 freshly mounted guys beginning their slow journey to death on the cross.

finally we pick out the losers that are the 100 worst at degrading themselves to us club members even to save their miserable fucking lives, well they will pay hard, we take the condemned and three of the other prisoners here and make them hold the ones to be crucified onto the cross as we nail them down, the one being crucified begs his former comrads in the pit to help him against the club member about to executed him. the ones that try to turn on us and help their fellow quickly get defeated and will end up dying as the next batch to be executed should. my three of course help me instead. they know that this is the only chance they got is to become one of us, though its a damn slim chance. they strip the boy naked for crucifixion, then when I give my permission for them to give him a final fuck they have themselves some rough fun with him as he screams at them cursing them. doing whatever he can to get them to fucking stop. finally they drag him over to the cross lay him on his back on the rough beams. I pull out the first of three spikes, he can see me and he is begging for mercy now. he knows how bad his fate soon will be. I tell the boys to hold him down as I position the nail properly in his right wrist. then I take the hammer and pound that nail in. fucker screams real damn loud at this point, I bark at him to fucking shut up, your fucking pain aint even fucking started yet. he bucks and writhes, helpless with just one arm pinned to the cross with one nail, but still able to struggle damn fine. he curses at the ones holding him down. they dont look none too scared of him though. I move to his left wrist, order the three to pin it to the wood so I can nail it. the one being crucified thrashes hard as he sees that his agonies are gonna get worse now. worse is that it will render him even more helpless when we nail his feet to the fucking cross. I position the spike on his wrist, then look him in his face, telling him that he looks to be enjoying what we are fucking doing to him. his face shows that he has the pleasure of agony at this point, mixed with desperation and perhaps now some despair as he knows that his fate is pretty much sealed, I pound the spike into his left wrist causing him to buck harder as he hits the next level of agony. finally we move to his feet. I have the boys position his feet on the sides of the beam, pulling out the two final spikes i nail them down by this point the fucker is sobbing in agony. having a fine death even though he aint even hanging on the cross yet.

once I am satisfied he is secured on the cross I have the three push him upright and into the hole dug for the cross, crucifying him pretty much at eye level so its easy enough for the three boys to take care of him on his cross, I give the boys food fit only for fuckers being crucified or the three convicts chained to his cross to care for him. telling them that the longer they keep him alive the better their chances of making the next cut and not facing the next brutal execution method the next batch of losers will enjoy. I also tell them that of the 400 only seven of you can survive to become club members the rest will be brutally executed by us club members and whatever survivors among them are left. with that I go and grab three pairs of leg irons, locking these three to the cross right next to the boy dying on it. damn he sure seems to be enjoying his final fucking agonies now. he is writhing trying to find any position that is not pure agony. he wont find no such position of course. he is looking damn desperate now as the three chained to his cross are trying to figure out how to keep him alive and suffering on there as long as fucking possible. so how big should the second cut be with teams of three convicts stuck taking care of the fourth dying on a cross, having to keep him alive as long as they can to keep from what they can only imagine will be worse fates than his agonies for failure.

I admire my handiwork for a bit, enjoying the chorus of screams of all the wretches that are already nailed on their crosses, even the sounds of begging from the lips of some fuckups that proved they aint worthy of surviving the next round. a few of the boys refused our orders, they will be in the next batch to die. but most of the ones to die on crosses are already writhing as they hang on their crosses, a damn good sight and their screams, a fine chorus. I hear the crack of a whip as some of the boys that didnt obey get themselves whipped next to a boy that ought to be on his cross already. figure its damn fine making our new recruits crucify the first round of failures, shows us that they will obey and that they are cruel enough to fit in good with us. I leave those four to their own devices. moving over to the ones that aint got their boy on the cross yet. the club members that are free grab the punk that is to die. we hold him down as his executioner proceeds to pound the first nail into his wrist. like the other boys now hanging on their crosses this boy shows his appreciation of his fine treatment with a howl of fucking pleasure. his face twisted with the harsh pleasures that he will be enjoying now that he is getting himself crucified. he quickly moves on to the other wrist, pounding that in to the howls of the fucker being nailed down. finally he nails his feet and we haul him up to hang on his cross, sure looks to be enjoying it the way he is writhing on there.

I look on him writhing on his cross now, he looks at me seeing that no amount of begging will get him the mercy he now so desperately wants, he knows that his destiny is only to die in agony on this cross. and like all of them he is enjoying an immense amount of suffering. shit, no doubt he sees that like all the members of the club I see him as enjoying his agonies up there. an attitude that makes us merciless to our victims. I move up to him. start playing with his cock, he bucks and writhes at my touch of course, for him now this is only pain, his only pleasures are the nails he is hanging on and whatever other agonies his crucifixion is giving him. still I torture him by giving his what used to be pleasure for him but now is only a torment. he pleads with me to fucking stop. screaming out his pleas in no uncertain terms. his screams joining the screams of other boys we are now having us fun tormenting. still he is getting aroused, shit, the stick we make sure are up all the asses of the boys we crucify work real damn good to stimulate their sex drives. the brute writhing on this cross, spews his cum as he screams out for fucking mercy.

At one point I wrote a multiple part story about crucifiction - wish I had a copy of it now. It went online to a group into crucifiction over several weeks.

I can see by the way he is bucking that he in now fucking himself hard with the cornu which is the only perch he has to sit on as he is being crucified, it being a stick up his ass aint meant to be comfortable, its just meant to prolong the pleasures of crucifixion. I play with his cock and balls some more causing him to cum several times as he keeps fucking his own ass just trying to endure the pleasures of his fate. that done with me having my fun with him. I just put a piece of rancid jerky on a stick and stick it up in his mouth. he has only enjoyed about an hour on his cross so far but maybe he is fucking hungry, I will give him some piss mixed with vinegar to drink in a bit. he gobbles it up like its the first meal he had all fucking day, come to think of it I am fairly sure he hasn't been given food in quite a while. shit, boy must really like the nasty stuff I am feeding him seeing that he is eating real good. figure he knows by now that this will be about as good as he is getting till he finally dies on his cross. now that he aint pleading for fucking mercy no more he starts just cursing me out. showing me a fine attitude for his destiny in fucking hell.

I grab one of the fuckups, one of the ones destined for the horror of the next round of execution, tell him that he might earn himself some mercy, bind his hands behind his back, then make him suck and play with this wretches cock as long as both of them hold out. later on I might break his legs if he degrades himself enough to prove himself worthy of any such mercy. then his execuion might be over quick.

with that I enjoy the show, watching these boys as they prove themselves either worthy of surviving the next execution round or enjoying my cruel plans for the next execution. finally I leave for a while, still hearing the screams of the dying quite far away. I go and inspect the next execution device. a cement pit with slight grooves on the edges so the condemned might get finger and toeholds if I allow them that mercy, at the bottom a blood stained pair of steel drums obviously made to crush the wretches that fall on them when they are powered up and turning to crush them. but the boys aint nearly ready to enjoy this fate, they aint picked the 75 that will be dying in this device.

I go back and check on how the boys are doing, shit, takes a convict a long time to die when he is being crucified, but they sure look to be fucking enjoying their agonies. I see that the boys are busy trying to keep their crucified buddies going long as they can. knowing that losing on this round will be a damn nasty fate for them. they dont know what that fate will be be enjoying this shows them it will be real nasty.

takes about a week for the last lingering brute on his cross to finally die. with that we pick the 75 that will die with the next round. we lock leather gloves on their hands and heavy boots on their feet, with very small handholds and toeholds to hold onto with the next execution method it will make it real damn hard to survive holding on to the ledges so they dont fall to the crusher. we throw them in one at a time. a couple fall all the way down the 100 foot drop, they scream as they are crushed down there. at least if they are conscous when they hit the bottom. the rest manage to grab on the sides somehow and just hang there, the boys up here kick at them till they fall down some if they get too close so they just have to hold on to the surface until they cant hold on no more. a fine torment, dont you fucking think boys?

the pit has small ledges, the one an inch from the top is only a millimeter in width, each inch down has another one a millimeter wider than the last one. makes it impossible to climb out particularly with the boots and gloves locked on thier hands and feet. deeper down they can get hand and footholds with them but it dont help them as they just can hang on until exhaustion, starvation, and fatigue causes them to fall into the crusher. after that its time to get crushed slowly, if we are lucky the go feet first instead of managing to get themselves headfirst in the crusher to die quicker. with a turn rate of the two drums being about an inch a minute their deaths are gonna be slow and painful. so how long do you manage to last in this torment slitneck.

Wow, tough question. I would hope I lasted long enough to enjoy watching most of the guys die. Then time the drop to coincide with another guy, hold him tight as our bodies are crushed together. Our guts and bone become one.

all the bones and guts of you boys become one in whatever is below the crusher. becoming rotting flesh in that charnel house of a sewer. unless of course we find better uses for it, perhaps feeding our remaining convicts with it. we let you boys feed on the remains that come out of the crusher till their aint nothing left, as the bones were crushed to powder there aint much of the remains that aint fit for your eating once boiled an hour or so.

for the next disposal we make you boys fight to decide which of you will be among the 57 thrown into a snake pit to die. we just lock four of you in a cage at a time, three of you have to overpower one of you that you pick to die this time. the edge of the cage hangs over the snake pit by a foot or two, so the three can throw the one in to gain their freedom from the cage. all they have to do is get their victim to drop in the snake pit to be bitten by the rattlesnakes down there until he is dead. plenty of corpses down there to give the boys a fairly soft landing. so slitneck, how do you aim to make sure your not the one thrown in the pit to be bit by the snakes.

if you refuse to choose, well you find out quick that the cage moves, its only about an inch a minute but that quickly leaves you four with less and less space to figure out which of you is going in the snake pit, and if you decide to try to hold onto the cage, well a less than lethal shock for doing that discourages that option. all you boys have to do is throw one of your own in with the snakes down below, there to die by the venom if they are lucky to have the snakes kill them quick. else to live down there till they starve.

rest of us enjoy the show as you boys run out of room, sooner or later you gonna have to throw one of you boys down in that pit, unless all of you decide to die down in that snake pit. a fine fate for all four of you. bitten by snakes, dying in agony as your foaming at the mouth from the venom. so are any of you boys gonna off one of your own rather than all die bitten by the snakes.

sure, let's throw the blond guy down there, he was a jerk in life anyways. will be good to watch him die like that, let's go boys kick dave down and let's live.

I watch as you get together to survive this round, how does dave react to being thrown down there, does he fight you boys. does he scream when he hits the bodies below and the snakes bite him.

you watch as you see if the snakes injected any venom in him. if he starts showing signs of poisoning you hear a cheer just like the cheer when you boys threw him down there. how do you enjoy watching him foaming at the mouth, obviously in agony as he dies slow from the bites. do you cheer with the others when he spasms and finally dies. finally your taken from the cage, it is rolled back to the starting point and the next four are put in it. how do they decide which of them dies.

you boys watch as they slowly run out of room, one of them touches the bars and gets a nasty shock, no holding on to them to keep themselves safe. do the other three throw him into the pit while he is incapacitated by the shock. you then watch all the rest of the prisoners treated the same way, how many of them sacrifice one of their own to survive, how many all go into the pit to die of the pissed off snakes down there.

Back