enemies of our club and others treated damn right.

I have the boys take his corpse to the chute to be disposed of in the incinerator, then I make them scrape whatever remains stay on the chair when they pull him off. I tell the boys that they really improved his looks when they fried him. once the chair is ready for the next to fry I pick four of the boys to fight out which of them gets to fry next, allowing them a brazier heating up a branding iron red hot to mark the one to fry next. they struggle finally three of them overpowers the one to die, brand him, then have themselves some fun raping him. then us club members join in on the fun with that boy. the other condemned either watch or rest the best they can in this shithole that now is their home till they die. we then have the boys strap him down in the chair, the boys asking us if they can hook the electrodes to his legs. we give our permission. the metal plates get strapped to his legs. he looks terrified as he took part in the first execution, we wake the ones up that are sleeping and then get them in positions to watch the second frying. the fine looking brute in the chair, his body having some nice ink, he says that he knows that he wont survive, he just pleads with us to make it quicker than for that first boy. we laugh at that request of course and then start him out with the lowest cycle. he dies harder than the first boy did. we repeat this cycle each time for each of the boys to die.

13 first class electrocutions, each boy dying slow in agony as they ought to die. finally the last is done, I look the remaining boys over, your getting down in number now, you learned that our club has no mercy. most of you should have stayed as slaves for our club, the rest were boneheads that crossed us and thus earned death sentences with a small chance of earning a place in our club. 39 of the toughest and meanest of the bunch are now left. all of them real used to killing. I tell them that ten of them will be executed in the next round. I look them over picking out the ones that I figure wont make the cut. the ones that got closest to losing in the chair this round. I have all 39 handcuffed then taken out to our next execution site, they laugh when they see its a rollercoaster, I have ten other condemned that are not allowed to take part in this contest already strapped in. they are started out and the boys are allowed to watch their heart and brain monitors. with the first of the seven loops their brains show marked loss of consciousness, death by 10 g's of force, we keep them going on the coaster till all of them go into cardiac arrest. then I unlock all but the ten of this group to be executed in it. they get in it quietly, knowing that even such a crushing death is better than the prison chain gangs most of them came from. I start the coaster, they go off to die, their heart monitors strong but fast as they are going up the steep climb. then even faster as they go over the top going real fast when they hit the first of the seven loops. their brain scans show that they pass out quick with the seven g's of pressure. then one by one their hearts stop.

29 left of these brutes, the boys that went on the coaster get back around once death is confirmed for all of them. most of them look like they struggled, most had nosebleeds or coughed up blood before they died. the cameras in front of each showed they mostly died convulsing. I let the boys left watching the most violent reactions to the executions of course. most of them seem to enjoy the final agonies of their buddies by now. a few complained that they didn't get to off them. I then lead them to where we keep the animals for executions involving throwing the condemned to the beasts or other animal based execution methods, we take boys to the elephant enclosure, the trainers on thier elephants ready for them. I pick out the eight that will die this time, they are pushed in the enclosure where the elephants are made to first step on each of their limbs breaking them, then finally when I decide to give each of them mercy or not I have the elephant crush the torso of each one. plenty of screams in that enclosure. the ones that complained that they hadnt killed last time were among the ones dying in this agonizing way.

21 left now, six to die this time. I drive up a van for those six, in the van is a gurney, I have the survivors bring the ones in one at a time. then I tell one of them to grab a knife and show me how he will make his boy die hard. first one slits his throat failing this test, second one stabs him in the chest and heart, third one does a proper gut stabbing then leaves his victim to moan and cry as long as it takes for him to die. the other ones see my approval of the fate of that boy and do the same. slowly all six die, the 15 left are turning out to be fine prospects for our club. shame that we cant take them all and still more must die.

15 left four to die this time.

the club members drag them up to the tallest building in this area, going up the stairs to the roof. we unlock the ones that are surviving this round then order them to throw the four to die off the roof. they struggle as they are thrown off but hit the road below with real fine thuds. then the surviving 11 get to march back down all the steps to the ground floor and back to their bikes which they ride with us back to the prison and their cells. there we pick out three of them, have them strapped to a chair one at a time for a firing squad execution. the target is put down on the first ones crotch so the firing squad made of the 8 left knows where to shoot the fuckers. the first one goes perfectly, the bullets going into his gut, too low for a quick kill. he bleeds out slow screaming in agony till he finally blacks out from blood loss. the other two die pretty much like the first. finally there is only one left to cull. we have the seven prospects that just got their vests grab the one that didnt, strip him, then skin him alive. he howls and struggles hard as they scrape every inch of hide off of him even after he dies. a damn good death and a damn fine final kill for the new club prospects. they still got a long ways to go to learn our ways but they are definitely brutal enough killers for our club.

Awesome writing. Love the long, drawn-out, agonizing deaths. And how much you enjoy watching the agony. That's how I kill. Quick is boring. Slow has meaning. Victim can see how much pleasure his pain gives me. One difference between us: you seem to lose interest once the victim dies, whereas I will continue to enjoy the corpse until it loses its warmth.

I can't help but wonder how you are going to rank the 7 new members to assign them membership numbers.

It appears that you just destroy the dead bodies after they are executed. One way would be to designate an official killer for each man executed, and just before death that designated killer would cut the penis and testicles off the man as he dies. The penis would be his trophy for killing that man. When dumping dead mens bodies it is not going to matter if the body is intact or castrated.

There would be an opportunity to cut off the penis with each execution method used. The only challenging execution method would be where the men are crushed by the drums, but I am sure if you tied a thin wire around the base of his penis, and as he dropped when the wire became tight it would rip through his penis, and the killer would just pull in the wire while the rest of the victim's body falls to be crushed.

The new member with the most penis trophies would be the top of the class and the down the list. This not only gives the new members plenty of opportunities to kill competing men, but to look straight in their eyes while they cut the penis and testicles off his still alive but dying body. What man doesn't love to slice the manhood off a competitor! Of course all the penises accumulated by any man would become, along with his own penis, property of his killer when he is executed. The fun dynamic here is that the prospective member with the most penises accumulated would have to be tougher since he would become a target of the others wanting to claim the collection of penises.

With 593 men executed, the head of the class could have well over 150 severed penises in his collection. They would be awesome mementos and memories from his experience of becoming a member!

I can't help but wonder how you are going to rank the 7 new members to assign them membership numbers.

It appears that you just destroy the dead bodies after they are executed. One way would be to designate an official killer for each man executed, and just before death that designated killer would cut the penis and testicles off the man as he dies. The penis would be his trophy for killing that man. When dumping dead mens bodies it is not going to matter if the body is intact or castrated.

There would be an opportunity to cut off the penis with each execution method used. The only challenging execution method would be where the men are crushed by the drums, but I am sure if you tied a thin wire around the base of his penis, and as he dropped when the wire became tight it would rip through his penis, and the killer would just pull in the wire while the rest of the victim's body falls to be crushed.

The new member with the most penis trophies would be the top of the class and the down the list. This not only gives the new members plenty of opportunities to kill competing men, but to look straight in their eyes while they cut the penis and testicles off his still alive but dying body. What man doesn't love to slice the manhood off a competitor! Of course all the penises accumulated by any man would become, along with his own penis, property of his killer when he is executed. The fun dynamic here is that the prospective member with the most penises accumulated would have to be tougher since he would become a target of the others wanting to claim the collection of penises.

With 593 men executed, the head of the class could have well over 150 severed penises in his collection. They would be awesome mementos and memories from his experience of becoming a member!

I let them take whatever trophies they want from the bodies once death is confirmed, some take cocks, some take scalps, some take other pieces of them or their gear.

Back