Tecpatl, are you going to continue this? I'd love to see what Timberlake and Zuckerburg have in store for Bieber.

Sorry for the delay.

Part 4: Opening the Package

"You ready for this, Biebsy?"
Timberlake walked towards him holding up a pair of scissors. He was totally naked now. His dick swung long and thick. The scissors snipped in the air. Justin tried to shout no, but the ball in his mouth only let out a dull muffled sound and more drool. Justin shook his head furiously. He should have run, even tied up and naked. The cold blades of the scissors were tracing down his bare chest now. The heat of Timberlake's body was close. His fantasy was threatening his left nipple with the scissors. The nipple was hard. Justin's dick was hard. Timberlake's beautiful eyes looked questioningly into his own. He shook his head no. The scissors continued, tracing down his belly. Timberlake grasped Justin's thick hard dick and put it between the blades. Justin's head shook even more furiously. His eyes were wide. Timberlake laughed, his eyes never leaving Justin's. The scissors closed on the pee-dampened cardboard and paper of the box. Timberlake cut his dick free. Then he cut the ties on Justin's wrists. He released the ball gag. Justin heaved a heavy sigh of relief.
Timberlake's hand pulled his mouth close and they were kissing deeply. Justin's body responded, his arms wrapping around Timberlake, his knee coming up and his leg wrapping around. Suddenly Justin felt another body behind him, the light fur of Zuckerberg's chest against Justin's back and shoulders, a hard dick against his butt. Timberlake pulled out of Justin's mouth to kiss Zuckerberg's face over his shoulder.
"So guys, uh, this is just a joke, right?"
"You're his Christmas present Biebs," Zuckerberg said, *"I knew he's wanted you for a while. And from my, uh research, I found out you might like him too. I just had to set up a little secrecy, you know. Wouldn't want any of this on Twitter, would you?"
Timberlake's tongue was on Justin's smooth chest, tracing its way down the line of his belly, in his navel, the inside of his thigh. Then Timberlake's mouth closed on his dick, and Justin gasped. He strained to keep from cumming right away.
Timberlake stood up and led Justin to a nearby table. He turned him around, and shoved him face down on the rough wood, his ass exposed.
"Spread," the voice sounded harsh. "Zuck, I need some lube."
"Yes sir, JT."
Justin spread his legs as he felt fingers explore his hole. Then a dick shoved. Hard. All the way in on one thrust. Justin grunted. Timberlake began to pound. Justin's dick was hard and leaking pre-cum between the table and his belly. Timberlake stopped and flipped him over, pulling his legs up over his shoulders. He thrust into Justin again and started to pound away. His eyes were closed, his face turned up. He pumped like a machine. Zuckerberg stood just behind Justin. His eyes never left Timberlake's face. There was a slight smile on his lips.
Suddenly Timberlake pulled out roughly and stepped back. He wiped his brow with the back of his arm. There was a light sheen of sweat on his body. He was beautiful in the lights.
"Fuck! Man. That was great! Intense! But wouldn't want to cum before we were ready would we Biebsy?"*
He slapped Justin's thigh.
"Zuck. Duct tape."
He grabbed Justin's wrist and pulled him to his feet.
"Duct tape?" Justin squeaked, "Why do we need duct tape?"
"You know."
Timberlake stroked around Justin's right ear, gentle now.
"You know. Zuck told me once about your favorite movie of mine. Said he was just researching my crush. Found your Amazon account. Said there was one scene you watched over and over. And it wasn't one where I had my shirt off."
Alpha Dog! The scene where Timberlake taped up Anton Yelchin before they killed him. Justin used to dream it was him getting tied up. Were they going to play the whole scene out? Would they shoot him?

Powered by VideoBam - Free Video Hosting

"So you know what we have to do?"
"Yeah." Justin's voice was small. He nodded.
"I need your hands."
Justin held his hands out in front of him. Timberlake wrapped them tight in tape, looking him in the eye. Justin's heart pounded. He was afraid again.
"Now I need to tape your mouth, little man. But one kiss first."
Justin nodded. The kiss was long. Then Timberlake wrapped the tape all the way around his head. Justin's dicked throbbed hard.
There was no grave dug nearby. They were inside. There was no shovel to hit him in the back of the head. Instead Timberlake bent over and slung Justin over his shoulder. He walked to a long table with eye hooks around its edges. He dumped Justin on the table. Zuckerberg helped to pull him to the center.
Timberlake leaned over and looked Justin in the eyes.
"Hands over your head now."
Justin nodded and raised his hands. Timberlake used a cord to tie them to an eye hook at the end and stretch him tight.
"Zuck, get his feet."
Zuckerberg tied his ankles to the corners, spreading his legs. His dick lay hard and thick on his belly. He saw Timberlake was hard too, pointing long out from his crotch.
Timberlake stood back and looked Justin's body up and down. Then he crouched down, his elbow on the table, his chin in his hand, looking at Justin's chest. He reached out his other hand and fingered a nipple, rubbing it between thumb and forefinger until it was hard. Justin moaned behind the tape. His dick throbbed up and down. It felt like it would cum on its own.
"Let's start with these. You should have got these pierced," he looked up, "Zuck! Where'd you go?"
The voice came from the corner, along with the clink of ice.
"Needed a drink. Can I get you anything?"
"A screwdriver."
"Oh, are those in now?"
"No, you fuck. A SCREWDRIVER! Phillips head."
"Got you, Babe,"
Zuckerberg gave Timberlake a peck on the cheek as he handed him a long screwdriver. Then he moved to watch, leaning against a support pole, his drink in one hand, his other stroking his dick.
"I'm gonna pierce his nips."
"Told you Babe, he's all yours. Go for it."
Timberlake raised the screwdriver high over his head. It slammed down hard. The aim was exact. The point ripped through the nipple Timberlake had been rubbing. It destroyed the nipple and tore deep into Justin's chest. The scream was loud, even through the tape. The slim body arched. Timberlake pulled the bloody tool out and slammed it into the other nipple. The screaming didn't stop. The chest was heaving. Twin rivulets of blood ran down the smooth flesh. Timberlake ran a finger around the navel. He looked into Justin's eyes, wild with pain, and smiled.
"Let's pierce this too."
There was a loud muffled scream that sounded like no, but it didn't stop the screwdriver. It tore through the tender belly. The body arched again at the violation.
"Hmmmm. What now?"
"The balls." Zuckerberg's*finger came down on Justin's fleshy sack, just between his balls.
Timberlake looked at Zuckerberg and grinned.
"Well then put that drink down and hold them still. We wouldn't want to hurt the boy."
Zuckerberg put his drink on the table and held Justin's sack against the wood, spreading his balls. Justin raised his head, straining to see what was going to happen, what new pain was coming. He was getting used to the fact he was going to die, and was wishing they'd just shot him like in the movie.
The screwdriver slammed through his sack into the table, pinning his balls down. The pain was exquisite. Intense pain and pleasure at the same time. Justin was whimpering.
"Now the head," Zuckerberg said. He rubbed his own dick where a metal ring pierced it. "It'll make his sex life better." he snickered.
He reached out and held the end of Justin's dick. Timberlake took the bloody screwdriver and began to slowly insert it into the slit. He angled it so that it began to pierce the flesh, its point coming out of the underside, just under the edge of the head. The screams grew more intense. Timberlake left the screwdriver in place. He stood looking down at Justin's bloody, heaving body.
"Now you've got cool piercings to go with your rad tats, poser," he sneered. He stuck a finger into a ruined nipple. Justin's body arched.
"You know Zuck, I think I want to open him up. Did you see a good gutting knife over there?"
Zuckerberg moved toward the table of tools.
"No, wait. That's it! Under the table," an excited giggle, "yeah, that, perfect."
Justin couldn't see, but he heard the sound. A chain saw starting.
Zuckerberg came, waving it around over his head.
"No, no. Mine."*
More giggling as*Timberlake chased Zuckerberg around the table to get the chainsaw. Then he moved into place and lowered it slowly towards Justin's belly. Justin screamed through the gag, his body thrashing, his neck straining, watching in horror as the saw began to chew through his flesh just above his ruined navel. Gobbets of skin and muscle flew, blood spattered and flowed. Justin's body shuddered with the power of the saw but it went slack before the saw bit into the wood of the table. Timberlake put the saw down and looked in the eyes. They were open but unseeing.
"Bye, bye, Biebsy."
He looked at Zuckerberg. His eyes were wild. His chest was heaving.
"That was amazing."
He flopped on his back on the ruined flesh and gore between the two halves of what had been Justin Bieber. He shoved the torso aside.*
"Fuck me, Zuck."
Zuckerberg patted his side.
"On your face, JT."
Timberlake turned on his belly, feeling the squishy pieces of flesh on his nipples and his hard dick, the intestines that had spilled out of the body slipping around as he moved. His face was turned to the legs, and as he felt his own legs pulled roughly apart, he reached out to run his fingers over the still hard dick with the screwdriver through it. Poor Biebsy, didn't even get to cum, he thought. He stroked the dick and a little cum and blood oozed out the slit, but that was all.
It was the hardest Zuckerberg had ever fucked him. His body rocked on the table, his dick sliding tight between the ooze and his belly. As Zuckerberg came in his ass, Timberlake came on the table, in the chewed up remnants of Justin's ruined belly. They lay on top of each other, panting. Then Zuckerberg turned him over.
"Ok JT, now it's your turn."
"My turn?"
"You got your Christmas present. Now you're mine."
Timberlake looked around. Four large guys in black had entered. They stood around the table. Zuckerberg's face was hard. He snarled as he spit out his words.*
"Both faggot Justin boy singers are going to die today. Now give me your hands."

Questions for part 5:

How does Timberlake react? Does he submit? Try to run or fight? Go for a weapon?
What does Zuckerberg do to him once he has him?

Last edited:
Back