Tecpatl

Forum Resident
Thought I would try something different and get people's input on where to take this story. Each part will end with a question. Feel free to comment, vote, post pictures, etc. I'll use the best ideas to write the next part. Hope it's fun.

Part 1

Fuck!
Joshua Everson sat back in his plush black desk chair. His heart was pounding. His dick was hard.
Holy fucking FUCK!
What had he done?
The man who had just left Josh's office had offered him an obscene amount of money for a contract. A very particular contract. Josh had asked for an even more obscene amount of money. The man had called his employer. The deal was accepted. There was no paperwork. Not even a handshake. Josh knew that the man who had just hired him had enough power to make him die in any number of creative and exquisitely painful ways if he didn't do what he said he would.
FUCK!
Josh ran a service for celebrities and the very wealthy. He made it possible for them to fulfill their darkest fantasies. He provided the place. He provided the tools. He provided the victim. And then he provided the cleanup. It was all extremely discreet. He was always amazed at the people who would pay very large sums to snuff a hot boy. It had made Josh very, very rich.
But Josh had dealt in types: Blonde, smooth, swimmer's build. Dark hair, a couple days scruff, light chest hair. He hunted his victims among rent boys, drug users, the kind of boys who wouldn't be missed. Or at least not very much. Clean them up, the right clothes, the right styling, and they could be made beautiful. Like models. And they mostly went along with it. At least until the fun started. And sometimes they were so star-struck that they didn't believe it was real until they were beyond saving anyway.
But this? This was the opposite. The exact opposite. He had just agreed to provide a victim that would be more than missed. He wouldn't be providing a celebrity a boy to snuff. He was going to be providing a celebrity boy to be snuffed.
But fuck. This would be worth the risk just to watch.
He took his phone out of his jacket pocket and called Dmitri, his head procurer. It went to voice mail.
"I've just set up an assignment. Can't talk about it over the phone. It's for a very specific young man. You're going to hate me.
Meet me in two hours at the usual.
Oh, and Dima, this is going to be so fucking hot."

So who is the celebrity boy Josh has been hired to get? Actor? Athlete? Annoying teen boy singer? The discussion is open!

Last edited:
Tecpatl, I can think of two excellent candidates, and both would be super hot to kill. The obvious choice is Justin Bieber, although I'm not sure how much he'd be missed. My other candidate is Tim Tebow. If it's him, I'd select Rex Ryan as the one who's paying to have him done. Maybe with the assistance of Mark Sanchez.

If it's him, I'd select Rex Ryan as the one who's paying to have him done. Maybe with the assistance of Mark Sanchez.

Not to mention Mayor Bloomberg and half the people of NYC! :hahahahha:
And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be missed either.

Tecpatl, I can think of two excellent candidates, and both would be super hot to kill. The obvious choice is Justin Bieber, although I'm not sure how much he'd be missed. My other candidate is Tim Tebow. If it's him, I'd select Rex Ryan as the one who's paying to have him done. Maybe with the assistance of Mark Sanchez.

And if it's Bieber, then I think this pic shows Tebow has a thing for little boys.

tim-tebow-twitpic.jpg

With Justin looking young for his legal 18 years,

justin-bieber-shirtless-instagram.jpg

you could just imagine the scene of Tebow wrapping those arms around him

1344955048_tim-tebow-lg.jpg

and pulling him close, fucking him hard until Beiber shoots fountains of cum just as Tebow crushes his ribs and snaps his body like a twig.

But I get ahead of myself. Any other ideas of who Josh is supposed to be picking up people?

Bieber is probably best choice, but maybe a reality tv star, like Gaz from a program called Geordie Shore.
Looking forward to reading it

Beiber has millions of 12 year old fangirls. Kill him.

Will there be lots of celebrities snuffed, or just one? Because I think it would be cool for a user to suggest a male celebrity (or perhaps even a celebrity couple; if you're going to kill Beiber, why not kill Demi Loveto too? Or whoever the hell he's dating, I don't even know) and then someone else could write the snuff part.

Beiber has millions of 12 year old fangirls. Kill him.

Will there be lots of celebrities snuffed, or just one? Because I think it would be cool for a user to suggest a male celebrity (or perhaps even a celebrity couple; if you're going to kill Beiber, why not kill Demi Loveto too? Or whoever the hell he's dating, I don't even know) and then someone else could write the snuff part.

There's all kinds of possibilities. I think the snuff service could get quite popular. Although I don't think the clients would be very interested in fucking and snuffing females, no matter who they're dating. If they wind up dead it would most likely be collateral damage.

Bieber on the other hand, could make for a nice hard fuck and then kill. Wonder if he would whine much.

So that makes two votes for Bieber, one each for Tebow, Lochte and Phelps.

No actors yet? No votes for Channing Tatum, the sexiest man alive?

Last edited:
Oops. Forgot one for Gaz from Geordie Shore. Don't know the show over here, but he's hot enough to qualify and from this pic most likely a wanker (Did I use that correctly? Wouldn't want to massacre the Queen's English.) and so would totally deserve it.

gaz-naked.jpg

Oops. Forgot one for Gaz from Geordie Shore. Don't know the show over here, but he's hot enough to qualify and from this pic most likely a wanker (Did I use that correctly? Wouldn't want to massacre the Queen's English.) and so would totally deserve it.

View attachment 48274

Haha yep hes a top wanker, dont worry she might give whoever did the deed a medal. He's so cocky and arrogant its unture

british-diver-tom-daley-misses-out-on-olympic-medal.jpgNow that Daley is 18 he would be very snuffable.

MV5BNTA3OTk1NzUwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDM1NDAwNQ@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpgLudwig would be a pretty snuff as well.

Any other choices? I need to make a decision soon and this isn't going to be easy. Any votes for the current candidates to help me pick one?

Bieber and Daley are my top choices, but I wouldn't be disappointed to see any of these hunks snuffed. Great idea!

Bieber has a puny little head not really worth chopping, I would go for snuffing a badass actor like Daniel Craig or Matt Damon.

I like the idea of a choppable head as a criterion for this contest! A nice trophy at the end would be cool. Some clients would love that I bet.

Back