I have had this video for a long time - and it is AWESOME! If you have never seen it - go and get it now - you will be guaranteed happy!

Thank you for all your good comments. The actor whose real name is BUCK was great to work with.
I did another film with him after "Buck"... called PHYSICAL EDUCATION where he plays a coach who is captured and strangled by his cocky hot gym students... if you liked BUCK, you'll also like PHYSICAN EDUCATION...coming in MAY...

Must say, As a kidnap bondage video goes this has the most real ending, I mean how many videos have some guy kidnapped, played with, fucked and just let go at the end? Of course you would kill and dispose of the victim! Don't want a witness do we?

Thank you for all your good comments. The actor whose real name is BUCK was great to work with.
I did another film with him after "Buck"... called PHYSICAL EDUCATION where he plays a coach who is captured and strangled by his cocky hot gym students... if you liked BUCK, you'll also like PHYSICAN EDUCATION...coming in MAY...

sounds very good! can't wait!

Must say, As a kidnap bondage video goes this has the most real ending, I mean how many videos have some guy kidnapped, played with, fucked and just let go at the end? Of course you would kill and dispose of the victim! Don't want a witness do we?

You are right... this is part of the fantasy few people think about...

Back