todd00009

Forum Veteran
The short film BUCK was the first intentionally sexually fetish necrophelia film ever made... produced back in the late 90s by DeadGuysCinema, it's the story of a cocky street hustler, "Buck" who is hired by a mild mannered john, named "Brian" to act out "death scenes"... But "Brian" turns out to be a psychopath who ends up chloroforming "Buck" numerous times, stripping him, fondling him, humping him and finally strangling him to death before fucking his dead corpse.

Innovative and shocking, it is available for the first time as digital download on BESTDEATHS.COM....

Check out part one THIS WEEK.....Buck Extreme Part One 02.jpgBuck Extreme Part One 10.jpgBuck Extreme Part One 18.jpgBuck Extreme Part One 27.jpgBuck Extreme Part One 34.jpg
http://bestdeaths.com/cgi-bin/relea...roformed_and_abused_part_one&sid=1vnTG8e7IeaI
In part 1 "Brian" hires "Buck the Hustler"... then knocks him out, strips him, fondles him and plays with his unconscious body... the best is yet to come.......

Last edited:
You guys gotta see this! I have the original VHS and this is as awesome as the pics suggest! You will especially love the end where BUCK gets what he deserves. Thanks Todd for making this available digitally!

Thanks todd00009 will check it out

this scene sounds super great!

agreed like another poster stated, Todd you a driving me broke with all this great releases!

Thanks for putting this out digitally ... It's been along time since I've seen anything from buck ... This is awesome ..

I agree. Buck is a wonderful film. Todd 00009, couldn't you make more like this one??? They would be smash hits!

For a long time BUCK was a one of a kind film... but we're working on new stuff that will be as good, if not better than "BUCK"... Thanks for all the good comments! -- Todd

Buck Extreme Abused, Strangled And Toe Tagged Part Two 27.jpgBUCK the hustler's nightmare ends in the conclusion of BUCK.....
In Part 2 he is forced to "dress up" like a college basket ball jock, then he is knocked out, tied up, chloroformed a few more times...
Then... he "almost" escapes.... but, alas, he is finally overpowered, tied up in his skimpy jock strap, and strangled manually to death, his throat crushed then finally fucked up the ass by Brian the psycho...

In poetic conclusion, he is toe-tagged, bagged and carried out for quick and easy disposal....

Buck Extreme Abused, Strangled And Toe Tagged Part Two 12.jpgBuck Extreme Abused, Strangled And Toe Tagged Part Two 08.jpg Buck Extreme Abused, Strangled And Toe Tagged Part Two 26.jpg

Attachments

• Buck Extreme Abused, Strangled And Toe Tagged Part Two 01.jpg
    Buck Extreme Abused, Strangled And Toe Tagged Part Two 01.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Like the way he's pissed hmiself in his jock strap near the end.

Back