Thank you, waratplay!!

By the way, does anybody know why the mortician made this guy lie prone? He is Dirk Vantrees.

Hi Badj, thanks for asking, sorry, I must disappoint you, not because of my body, but because I do not have armando. As time permits, I will upload what I have alphabetically (easiest for me). I only have got some before there were no more available. I guess I picked the wrong ones. If you pop over one night I will try to make it up to you ... :drunk: :bj:

It's okay...just thought I'd ask...it's the only video I don't have along with Lucas! and they both seem like the best ones out of the bunch

Thanks for the uploads! Hello badjohnny.. Could you also upload the ones you have?/

Thanks

All the ones I have has already been posted...sorry I don't have any new ones...the ones I'm missing I don't think anyone else has...the Armando and Lucas videos are the ones I don't have

When I was a kid, I used to put my nose up my dogs ass. It smelled like a veggie burger. Life is like that. What should be good for you is nothing but a load of shit... so eat whatever you want, we'll all be dead someday anyway, you'll see!

i loved this site! i would love to see it come back!!!!!!!! : )

Back