Thanks again War! He's another cutie. My favorite, second to Aaron, I think was the guy who got electrocuted fixing something in the bathroom. He was thin with nice hairy chest. Do you remember him? I can't remember the name.

Josh Reed. We might get there soon.

I don't remember Josh Reed, I hope to see who he is! I think the one I meant is Marc Rider. It's too bad the site doesn't exist anymore, I became a member but it was too expensive so after a while I cancelled and waited for more sets but when I tried to rejoin it was gone.

Another great one, waratplay. I like the small talk on this one; a nice touch. Thanks again! Anxiously awaiting for any more you have in your collection :) :rocksss:

Yes, thanks! I think that last one is from after I cancelled, I don't remember him.

Yes he is! I think that last one is from after I cancelled, I don't remember him.

I know we asked this over and over again...but War by any chance do you have armando? he's the one that I want the most...I have pretty much everyone except Armando and I forget the other guys name

I know we asked this over and over again...but War by any chance do you have armando? he's the one that I want the most...I have pretty much everyone except Armando and I forget the other guys name

Hi Badj, thanks for asking, sorry, I must disappoint you, not because of my body, but because I do not have armando. As time permits, I will upload what I have alphabetically (easiest for me). I only have got some before there were no more available. I guess I picked the wrong ones. If you pop over one night I will try to make it up to you ... :drunk: :bj:

Back