Guest viewing is limited

White women ready to spread their legs for rough foreign muslim dicks

hey hakas,
ill spread open my mouth for your feet and cock!

You cant expect any better from a gay haha and since this form is full of gays i know posts like these don't burn their asses its the straight white m their asses go on fire, thats why some white guys these days even become gays by choice haha coz non-white dicks stealin their women
 
How unfortunate it is that you have chosen to deliberately misinterpret the welcoming of muslims into European countries as being somehow slutty. There are a multitude of factors to account for why so many of these refugees are men. However, I think you are missing the point (once again.) Isn't the main objective here allowing muslims a chance to have a better future? They are arriving from war torn, muslim countries seeking food, jobs, opportunities, etc. You see it from only a sexual angle. Why?
Furthermore - we have unfinished business. Every single time I engage you, I fail to get a response. Any response. If this is really your opinion, then it should be able to endure scrutiny. Acknowledge me. Answer me. Explain your position.
 
haha better future you dumb wit, as if the European governments care too much for them, its all political reason not out of care or compassion. You ain't worthy of debate with me
War is tiring business may be white pussy would help relieve some tension.
 
Last edited:
HAKAS, I HAVE ASKED YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN, IF YOUR REALLY IN THE UAE, SPEAK ARABIC SINCE THAT IS YOUR LANGUAGE INSTEAD OF YOUR SHITTY BROKEN ENGLISH.
 
Hakas.

Have you ever worried why the Syrian migrants are so keen to come to Europe rather than seek refuge with their co religionists in Saudi and the gulf. Might it be because they will receive far more tolerance from the majority of the indigenous population. And they will be allowed to practice their own religion I peace rather forced to conform to the austere and intolerant Wahhabism
And how many Jews live freely in Saudi
 
Hakas.

To say that someone is not worthy of debating with you is a comment unworthy of even you. As a professional advocate I spent much time debating with people with whose views I violently disagreed. I hope I bested them in arguments but never did I feel that they were unworthy of the debate. They could be bigoted, their views misguided but they were generally entitled to make them.
 
Indeed it IS a better future, or they wouldn't be risking their lives to get to Europe. Why leave Syria if the future seems more appealing? Although politics might account for some of the motivation, care and compassion actually exist. You say I am not worthy of debate, yet you chose to respond to my comment. Evidently I am worthy. War is definitely tiring business, which is why I will have nothing to do with it. It is causing me no tension whatsoever, so white pussy will not relieve a condition that I don't have.
Perhaps your reason for avoiding me is because my replies are always sensible. I am by nature logical, practical, reasonable, and thoughtful. You are always lashing out at others. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but your opinions do not stand up to scrutiny. My opinions are fact based. You may not agree with my opinions, but you can not tell me that my facts are wrong. Your facts are wrong, and I am able to successfully challenge you about them.
 
Back
Top