White guys make the best sissies, manginas and pimps

Hakas

Forum Regular
Joined
Sep 6, 2015
Messages
87
Location
UAE
haha
EztLLFz.jpg

white rage
https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=FoTNDgAoV8s
 
What is your source, Hakas? Also, tell me which race make the worst sissies, manginas and pimps.
I expect you to provide this information. If you are going to make a claim, then be prepared to back it up with actual (factual) sources.
This youtube link does not provide me with any usable information.
I want you to respond to me directly. Since whites are more likely to have sex with animals, and overdose on drugs...this suggest that a study was done. So which race comes in second? Which race comes in last? Where do blacks rank? Where do muslims rank? Please provide ALL of this information. Thank you.
 
Its the absolute truth ..ass hole you don't need any truth or source. You just need to open your eyes and see stupid dick head.
 
Hakas.
If you genuinely believed in your posts and had the evidence to support them then you wouldn't feel the need to be so offensive to someone who disagrees with you. And a competent advocate will always support his contentions with evidence to support his contentions
 
As I mentioned previously, I am black. Therefore, I have nothing to lose or gain. If it is the "absolute truth," then you can provide a link to your source. A book, a study, a reputable website. Also, if it is "truth," you can answer the question I asked. Which race ranks second, third, etc. Certainly if one race is the worst, then another race is best. Tell me which race that is.
 
WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND WORK HAKAS, BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID. YOUR A SCARED WHITE CHILD WITH NOTHING TO DO BUT TROLL ON FORUMS LIKE OURS. BE VERY VERY AFRAID.

GUESS HAKAS, IS AFRAID OF US NOW, HAKAS IS A SISSY,SISSY,SISSY,SISSY,SISSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
 
Back
Top