Unclaimed and Unidentified Americans

Eclipse

It's a corpse eh
This ongoing collection will be mostly older men since they make up the bulk of unclaimed American guys.

Ah they are all probably old homeless guys makes me sad to think about that

Glad you guys are enjoying them!

Love seeing good old American men!

Hopefully we'll see younger unidentified ones, though.

So I did a deep dive on younger guys or guys that look young...you're right in that they pop up more as unidentified bodies. This is probably most of the younger Americans I'll be able to find:

Love the older ones. Which website has a catalogue of older men? Is there a centralized database for the USA?

Love the older ones. Which website has a catalogue of older men? Is there a centralized database for the USA?
NamUs is a big one for missing, unclaimed and unidentified persons in the US. There are also other sites that are more localized, such as for a certain county. Other countries seem to have similar databases that I'd like to get to in the future.

The tricky part is finding actual pictures of the bodies/faces - there usually isn't one, or an artist's rendition or their ID card is used instead (I take it a number of corpses end up...too ripe to identify through photos). It's all about having the patience to sift through the databases for diamonds in the rough ;) and I'm more than happy to share what I've found.

Last edited:
More than a few diamonds here. Sad they are forgotten, they are needing a loving farewell.

Glad you guys are enjoying them!

So I did a deep dive on younger guys or guys that look young...you're right in that they pop up more as unidentified bodies. This is probably most of the younger Americans I'll be able to find:

The guy with the smile and the black turtleneck is cute- how did he die?

More than a few diamonds here. Sad they are forgotten, they are needing a loving farewell.
That's true! At least we are able to give them some final appreciation.

The guy with the smile and the black turtleneck is cute- how did he die?
He is an unidentified guy who was found dead in a roadway in Houston, Texas. I don't see any information from an autopsy, so the cause of death remains unknown.

some lovely grandpas there! Keep them coming! Thanks for going through the database!

I like it too good work hoping to see more young guys.

Back