Guest viewing is limited

This place is filled with pedo's

hack93

Forum Newcomer
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
4
Location
america
Pedo's are evil. This website belongs on the darkweb
 
Hi mate.
Firstly I agree with you that paedophiles are evil. It is wrong to corrupt the young and anyone who does that for his own selfish reasons is beyond contempt. For what it is worth I should prefer to see no one below the age of consent shown on this site,mthe ther he is alive or dead. I also am not a fan of reality pictures believing that the dead should be allowed to rest in peace.
However whilst I may prefer fantasy to reality and really visit the site to enjoy the stories,the manips, and the cartoons, I accept that others have different tastes. And provided no one is hurt, and the reality photos do not happen because of this site but because something evil or sad has actually happened in the real world, then in do not consider that any harm has been done. Better people should indulge on this site then try and create their own reality.
So this site is accessible on google accessible to anyone and is not on the dark net. And I think we all owe considerable gratitude to Meatpie for setting the site up and, so far as he is able, ensuring that there is no paedophilea on the site.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top