The feeling of being hanged to unconsciousness

secretchamber78

Forum Regular
(If you would like to play this like I did today, DO ASK SOME FRIENDS TO ASSURE YOUR SAFETY!)

In previous times, I was hanged by mates for 3 minutes at most. And this time, my friends asked me to have a try to be hanged for over 4 minutes, until I was slightly unconscious. Of course, they didn't mean that I should rest or sleep forever. They wanted to see that after being released from the noose, I would be "dead" for some time and they woke up. To do this, I wore a pair of combat boots and leisure camo trousers. In order to make it more sexy, I did the following things specially: firstly, get out of the penis from the front zip of the trousers; secondly, I wore a half-chest vest (tight, transparent vest, and with one pectoral exposed); thirdly, no sock! After attaching a heart monitor in front of my chest, I was led to the "execution" room.

The noose was already prepared by attaching to the celling, but it was a little bit high and there was no block nor chair provided in that empty room. So my mates made the beginning of my execution more heroic: My legs and ankles were arrested together first, and then a friend hold my torso and lifted my whole body, during which I grabbed the noose and put it around my neck without hesitation.

"Ehrrr..." As my moaning began, the execution started and my friends began timing. Before the unconsciousness came finally, what I felt could be summarised as follows: Within 5 seconds, my penis were stiff, but not ejected. About a few more seconds past, my body were sweaty heavily. Suddenly, my consciousness seemed to come back and I tried to twitch and shake my body, but all parts of my body were arrested by strong ropes, which made my chest painful and my whole body sweaty more and more. Soon later, it became comfortable and I felt cum flow out. My body couldn't move. But a friend touched my right boot to check my reaction. My right foot twitched slightly, but it was a natural reaction instead of being controlled by my mind. With my body relaxed, I felt my heart was numb, without any feeling. But I still felt that I almost had a heart arrest. About 20 seconds later, I heard a mate shouting "3 and a half minutes, come on man!" (As a fencing athlete and a running lover at only 24 years old young, my sports hobby really helped me to stay so long time to be alive). The relative clear but painful condition lasted for around another 30 seconds. And then I felt I had no reactions to the touch from my mates. My eye sight was totally dark now. Then everything was finished.

When I woke up again lying on the floor, I was told my friends moved me down at around 2 minutes ago and my eyes were open with eye balls rolling back apparently. As for this execution, I was hanged for 4 minutes and 14 seconds! My heart rate was originally 51 bpm 5 seconds before I was hanged, and immediately rushed to 116 bmp 10 seconds after the start. And then it peaked at 2:33 as 162 bpm. When I was released, my heart rate was 136 bpm. A mate asked me to lean aside in order to check my heart murmur with his stethoscope, he said it was quite clear. The next thing was really sexy: check how sweaty i was. They opened my arm and smelled my two armpits (almost no hair there), I could suddenly sniff the horrible smell coming out. Then they removed my boots (no sock!), two sweaty feet were exposed....

I would like to listen to your heart with a stethoscope during all this your unconsciousness.

Back