spit roast me

hikerlad

Forum Regular
I want to be cut, drawn and quartered but only after getting spit roasted,; ideally spit roasted on a spit ( cannibalism)

I want similar -
A thin, sharp rod slid into my ass, puncturing the rectum making me bleed - lubing my executioner's cock -
I am dripping blood from the rod ripping my guts, and I am fucked - bare-back - getting filed with my executioner's cum - or gang raped
then, The long impalement shaft is inserted into my ass, and pushed upwards into my guts - to the chest

I am then gutted alive, and the shaft is pushed thru my neck (windpipe) and out my mouth

I want similar -
A thin, sharp rod slid into my ass, puncturing the rectum making me bleed - lubing my executioner's cock -
I am dripping blood from the rod ripping my guts, and I am fucked - bare-back - getting filed with my executioner's cum - or gang raped
then, The long impalement shaft is inserted into my ass, and pushed upwards into my guts - to the chest

I am then gutted alive, and the shaft is pushed thru my neck (windpipe) and out my mouth

Oh yes... I feel it now - I am fukkin ready. Blood, shit, piss, cum - the ultimate orgasm.

Oh yes... I feel it now - I am fukkin ready. Blood, shit, piss, cum - the ultimate orgasm.

I am ready to feel it / do it -

Hooking up with at least one other sick freak - a group of 3, 4 , or more would be better -

Washing out the guts with enemas - showering / fucking / filling others' asses with seed - elastrating (banding) the balls - rape the rectums with the metal rods to get the blood (lube) flowing - more cum pushed inside - as I am being castrated with a knife.

Tasting my executioner's cum and my anal blood - as I suck his cock - feeling the spit pole entering my ass / rectum - tearing into my guts - feeling my executioner slitting my belly open, tugging on and cutting out the guts -

Knowing I will soon see the bloody end slide past my nose and eyes -

Only thing BETTER than the image - is the actual act taking place.

Looking for a group - 3, maybe 4 kinky guys to make the vision a reality for me.

Rip my guts with the pole - slice off my balls and my cock - and gut me -

Super sexy! Though hope you survive though to feel the cooking

I wish to survive long enough to see the pile of guts, and to feel my empty belly cavity - maybe to suck a few cocks - and to feel a cock (or more) raping my asshole - and dumping their loads into an empty hole.

If someone wants to cook my body and eat me - I say go for it -

But I want the pain of being gutted and the scene to be taken into my brain - and 'enjoyed' - until I bleed out - and pass -

Back